Chapter 10

Kally's P.O.V

Dylan and I go up to his bedroom and cuddle while listening to some music. He lets me wear his clothes since I didn't want to wear a dress anymore for our first date. Which by the way was such a great date.

I was glad Dylan surprised me I needed him more than ever. I haven't told him the shit that happened to me yesterday was it yesterday? I can't even remember maybe it was the day before yesterday. It's hard to tell everything has been shit lately.

"Hey, Dyl," I start snuggling in his chest.

"Yeah?" He mumbled playing with my hair.

I sigh, "I've been meaning to tell you..." I pause, "I've been fired from my job."

He goes to sit up to look at me but I hold his chest down, "No please stay, it's because I told my boss I was going to leave the company soon, so he said there were many other people waiting in line for a spot at the office so he fired me. Which I'm pretty sad about because I really needed the money to pay for my school I started going to."

"I can give you the mone-"

"No, I don't want that Dylan I'll find a small job, it's fine," I say then kiss his chest.

Dyl grins then rubs my back, "I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you flick off the boss?"

"You bet I did, and I threw all of the shit on his desk to the floor."

Dylan laughs, "that's my girl." Dylan kisses the top of my head.

"And you know how I told you my ex Tommy works at the school I started going to?" I ask hoping he won't freak out.

"Yes Kal," he mentioned rubbing my back with his hand some more.

"Well, he kind of took me out for breakfast today." I let out.

Dylan stops rubbing my back and gently takes me off of his chest and sits up. "What?" He says with a tone that I know he's concerned but trying to be calm about it.

"Don't get mad. He said when he and I were together he remembered I always forgot to eat breakfast before I started my day so he took me out for breakfast paid for me and told me that he's doing better and he apologized for being a jerk when we were together, I'm glad he did because I was still holding that on my shoulder. Now it's off it's done with. I finally can move on." I finish then grab his hand.

Dylan sighs, "So there's nothing else there?"

"Nothing," I tell him.

He looks at our hands then brings mine to his lips and kisses it. "Okay, I'm glad you feel better now. I'm glad he's doing better but I don't want to share you. You're mine Kally Bakers." Dylan says with a small smile.

I smile back at him, "And your mine Dylan." I lean in and give him a peck on the lips then hug him. He handled that better than I thought.

------

Dylan's P.O.V

Kally is taking a nap on my bed so I go downstairs to my living room. I walk over to my couch and turn on the TV on low. This has been such a great start of being home for a while. I missed Kally a lot. But now I'm kind of worried. She went out with her ex for breakfast. I mean really? While I was so excited coming home early and she had the nerve to go out with another guy while I was here preparing our date?

I shake my head and rub my eyes. How can I say that? She didn't know I was coming home, it was a surprise for a reason. I mean she said yes to being my girlfriend so that must mean that she's completely over Tommy right?

If he still has feelings for him I don't know if I'll be able to feel okay back in Canada while she's here and he is too. I trust her I really do, but I'm a little scared.

It's not her I don't trust it's him. If he still remembers some things in their relationship even though he was a complete drunk, that must mean there were still feelings somewhere inside him. He must still like and miss Kally.

Now I'm not sure about Kally. She told me there's nothing she's completely over him and she's into me. But is that enough? Am I enough? I'm just an actor who travels for movies for screenings for interviews... Maybe she thinks I won't ever have time for her and that's why she's keeping a tab on Tommy now that she's found him.

I might be overthinking but what else am I going to think about while my girlfriend is in New York and I'm in Canada? Wait a second... I can bring Kally to Canada! So she can't be with Tommy. Wait, but then that will make her think I don't trust her so that doesn't work. Well, I did want to bring her on set. I really want her to see how I act since she's been a fan of mine but now she's my girlfriend.

When she wakes up I'll tell her unless she has to go to school. Ugh, I definitely have to know her schedule better. While she's asleep should I go to her school? No, I'm sure Tommy will tell her I went to meet him. Fuck, I'll just leave it alone right now my girlfriend is asleep and I'll just wait till she wakes up to see what I'm going to do. What a crazy mess I'm in.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment!!!!