Spearmint gum

Teagan always had an ideal picture of what her college life would be like. There would be cool dorms, sophisticated roommates, philosophical professors, and picture perfect moments to fill her scrapbook with.

Boy was she wrong.

Not completely, but she didn't exactly get what she wanted. After a failed first day of Uni, Teagan decided to lay back and blast her cheesiest playlist, thinking everyone was out at "The Party of The Year"

She was wrong again.

And that's where Louis Tomlinson comes in.

After Teagan's brother sets an 'Off Limits' title on her from his friends, lines are crossed and promises are broken. Louis didn't know who she was. And Teagan just didn't care.

Excerpt

He held his hand to his heart. "Oh, I'm gutted. I'm so much more than a prankster, you know."

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes. "You're a football star too."

"You must think I'm an idiot." he stated.

"Now why would you think that?" I mused.

"Because I'm a jokester, a jock, and incredibly good looking."

"Don't forget modest." I mocked.

Louis shrugged, unfazed. "Well when you're the total package, you can afford to be a little arrogant."

"Total package, huh?" I questioned, looking him up and down. He wore brown chinos, a stripped t shirt, and no shoes or socks. "I don't see it."

"Well now I'm just insulted." he said.