10. Spearmint Gum

Teagan.

After a long day with Lou, we decided to call it quits at about, six o'clock when the sun started to set and Louis realized that he had an important football practice to attend tonight or else his coach would be, and I quote, "Up his arse like a sore wedgie about pissing around with cute little blonde girls instead of getting his head in the game for an important match against the University of Manchester."

To which I replied, "You think I'm cute?"

To which he just shook his head and mumbled under his breath, "After all that, all you heard was me calling you cute."

And of course I scoffed in reply, saying, "That's all that matters Lou-eeee" and then poked his cheek for extra emphasis.

FYI, Louis thinks I'm cute.

So he walked me to my dorm room door, like the true gentleman he is. Never mind the fact that he'd have to walk past my door to get to his, it wasn't important. The point is, he stopped at my door and leaned against the wall next to it as he watched me look around my massive purse for my keys.

"You're a mess," he joked.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes Louis, but a cute mess, remember?"

"You're never going to let me forget it, are you?" he asked, referring to when he called me cute.

I smirked, shrugging a little too. "Nope. I don't get a lot of compliments Louis, so in the rare occasion that I do receive them, I cling on to it." I explain. "As would any other sane female- Ah ha! Found my key."

He laughed. "Yes, Teags, you're definitely sane." he teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him, going to put the key in the lock when the door to my dorm opened and Niall held a finger up to his lips. His other hand was clutching his blue t shirt and his camera hang loosely around his neck.

"Niall?" Louis asked, confused a bit. "What are you doing here?"

I was just about to ask him the same thing.

"Were you just with Costa?" I asked him.

He frowned, quietly shutting the door behind him. "How'd you know?"

Well, because Harley is at a lecture about Evolutionary Development within Human Beings, and Delilah went home to have dinner with her parents, leaving Costa home alone in our dorm because she had nothing else to do.

"You smell like her." I pointed out and then laughed when a mortified expression crossed his face.

It wasn't like Costa smelled bad. For the bad ass, evil mastermind she pretends to be, she smelled of cotton candy and bubble gum, and on the occasion, vanilla and cinnamon.

I guess Niall didn't want to smell good.

Before I could get another word in, Niall looked at Louis and I suspiciously. "What has been going on out here?" he asked. "And why are you two dressed the same?"

"Actually Nialler, we are not dressed the same. Teagan's beanie is just a shade darker than mine so if we were to-"

"Toss off." Niall deadpanned, cutting Louis off from his sassy and irrelevant rant.

Niall then turned to me. "She's in there, uh, sleeping right now. When she wakes, can you tell her I went to football practice?" he asked. "Oh and that I'll call her as soon as it's over?"

I nodded once. "Sure thing, Niall."

He smiled gratefully, leaning in and kissing my cheek. "Thanks Teagan, you're the best." he said before patting Lou on the shoulder and sprinting towards the elevator so he could leave.