31. We Made It

Teagan.

"Louis," I breathed heavily, gasping for air when he propped me up against the wall, shifting his body just a bit so I wouldn't fall. My hands were gripping at his broad shoulders and his fingers were digging into the exposed flesh at my waist as he kissed me up and down my neck. "Louis, bloody hell- we have to go!"

"Just five more minutes." he urged, though his lips never left my collarbones. He pressed his body even further into mine, thrusting into me a few more times, slowly.

It still hurt me to have sex, but the pain was sort of welcomed as it was also mixed with pleasure. I could feel myself getting used to his size, my body welcoming his member as he pushed deeper inside of me. I still winced every now and then, but the pleasure was still there, faint and building.

I didn't know what possessed Louis to take me up against the wall, but it was a nice change from the norm- a bed. The new position we were in offered much more pleasure than pain like before, and we were even closer than usual. His face was right in front of mine, and his chest was flush up against mine, and it felt even more intimate.

"Louis," I whispered lowly in his ear. The huskiness in my tone making his body shiver altogether as he buried into me deeper. My head tilted back slightly, hitting the wall behind me that only hurt me a little, not enough for me to want to stop what we were doing.

"Teagan," he groaned once more before releasing himself into the condom. His legs feeling so weak that he had to blindly stumble us back onto the bed to keep us both from crashing to the floor. I collapsed on top of him, giggling as he struggled to breathe correctly, and gripped onto my bum tightly. "Wow." he said breathlessly.

I chuckled, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "I love you." I purred rolling my hips against his a few times feeling satisfied when he moaned, before moving off of him to the space beside Louis.

"I love you too," he kissed my shoulder. "We're going to be late from breakfast, aren't we?" he chuckled.

I joined him, moving so I could lay my head against his chest, and tangle my legs with his. "I don't know, I mean, we were supposed to leave five minutes ago." I said sarcastically, smirking when he lightly slapped my bum.

"Those five minutes were spent doing society a great favor." he replied.

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

"Yes! Because if I didn't get those five extra minutes with you, I would've personally and unmercifully raised hell." Louis insisted.

"I'm glad to know us shagging means so much to you." I laughed, standing up and running a hand through my hair. Louis' father had made it clear that he wanted us all to meet him on the terrace in his suite for our last breakfast in Venice on time. He apparently had very important news to tell us, and wanted us all present, happy, and on time to hear it.

Of course, Louis didn't want to be on time. Of course, he found me to irresistible this more to pass up, and wouldn't take my promise for sex later, but instead wanted to do it right away. He wanted it so badly, that he had to take me up against a wall- he couldn't wait for us to reach the bed again.

"Where are you going?" he frowned.

I smirked at him. "To take a shower, silly." Silly? Really, Teagan. "I can't go to breakfast with your family smelling like sex with swollen lips and uncovered hickeys."

"Hey hey hey, they are not hickeys!" he said. "Hickeys are for women who don't have boyfriends who adore them. Those, m'lady, are love bites."

"Well something tells me your father wouldn't appreciate seeing my love bites." I replied, winking at his sweaty naked slack form. "Feel free to join me at any time,"