Public Transportation (Japan)

You and your Best friend Kiku Honda were walking around his country, Japan. You begged your Japanese friend to go with you, and when he did, you almost hugged him out of joy.

But you didn't, putting his space issues into consideration. He had to admit, you had a little crush on him, but you didn't want to confess and ruin your friendship with him not knowing if he feels the same way about you.

But, you two walked the streets of Japan anyways, staying close to him, but not too close.

Kiku had always had a thing about his 'Personal Space'.

There was silence as you two admired the views. "So Kiku-San, what do you want to do next?" You asked, breaking it.

"I wourd rearry rike to show you Mt. Fuji, can I _____?" He asked, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Kiku was always a gentleman, thats just one thing that makes you like him even more.

You nodded frantically, "That sounds like a great idea!" you said.

He smiled. "Thanks _____."

You smiled back, blushing as well.

You two both exchanged awkward glances at each other, and then Kiku gazed at the ground.

"We have to walk to the mountain." He said quietly.

"Can't we just take the public bus?" You replied.

"What's a pubric bus?"

"It's a bus that's free, and it takes you around!" You smiled.

"Oh, okay _____." He slightly smiled back.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

You and Kiku were waiting for the bus stop right by the sidewalk.

"This is kinda funny." You chuckled a little.

"What's funny _____?" The short Japanese man asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Usually these busses get really crowded."

"Rearry?"

"Yep." You said, popping the 'P'.

"Oh, rike that?" He pointed to a large group of people behind you.

"Yep. Like that Kiku. We need to get on this bus, so make sure you get on kay?"

"Okay _____." Kiku replied.

Finally the bus came and you could tell everyone had their mind set on getting on this bus. You gulped and looked over at Kiku who nodded. You nodded back.

The bus screeched to a halt and you grabbed Kiku's hand and sprinted to get on the vehicle.

The two of you made it, and stood, gripping the pole for leverage as people kept filing into the bus.

You looked over to Kiku and saw he was wide-eyed. "What's wrong Kiku?" You asked.

"P-personar s..space _____.." He mumbled as you let go and muttered an apology.

"Sorry Kiku, I just didn't want us to get separated.

"It's arright _____." He said, blushing harder and gripping the hand you grabbed just moments ago.

Sure enough, you and Japan were squished together against other people when the bus became full.

You looked over to Kiku who was spinning, holding his hands in the air and yelling "PERSONAR SPACE!!" over and over.

You felt really bad for him. "Kiku! It's OK! just one more stop!"

"PERSONAR SPACE PEOPRE!!" HE kept yelling over and over.

You tried to calm him down, but then realized it was a lost cause. You can't get the people to move just because Kiku wants personal space on a packed bus. It's not possible.

It was finally time for you two to get off. Japan sprinted to the door, he was way in front of you.

When you finally got out of the bus, you spotted Kiku. The Japanese man was spinning around in front of Mt. Fuji running with his hands in the air yelling, "YAY! PERSONAR SPACE!!" over and over like on the train.

You chuckled and walked over to him. "Are you alright Kiku-San?"

"Yes, that was a horribre experience _____-San." Kiku explained.

"I'm sorry for putting you through that, I didn't think it would be that much of a problem." You felt awful, and stared at the ground.

"It's arright _____-San, you-" He looked at you then his brown eyes widened. "Are you crying?"

You wiped your eyes with your palms. "N-no, I'm fine." You didn't want Kiku to see you cry.

"Why are you ruining that beautifur face with those tears _____?"

"I'm fine."

"No," Kiku grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. "you're rearry not."

You were shocked that he actually willingly hugged you. You stood there, limp. He noticed you weren't hugging back and pulled your arms on his back. You decide it was OK to hug back.

"Thanks Kiku." You said, burying your face into his shoulder.

"It's arright _____ I'm here for you."

You smiled. "I love you Kiku."

"I rove you too _____."

___________________________________

For my first one shot, how was it?

Go ahead and request a one shot!

Bye till next time~!