Chapter Three - First Day

Shoto Todoroki

Everyone was talking about their internships and their time away. While I just sat in my seat in the back conversing in a small group consisting of Midoriya and Iida.

Their conversation slowly drifted to the three of us. "That's a huge change for just one week, but the ones who changed or at least went through the most were those three." Denki stated.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer." Sero said.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously." Krishima said genuinely.

"I was worried about you guys." Yaoyorozu said.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato asked. I thought of what the police chief told us. "Yeah. He saved us." I said plainly.

Ojiro spoke, "I heard that the Hero Killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone like that coming to U.A freaks me out." Everyone reached a consensus with Ojiro.

Mr. Aizawa entered the room and everyone rushed to their seats and shut their mouths. Mr. Aizawa wasn't the type to mess with. He slowly walked over to stand in front of class. A girl followed behind him. It was the girl from that night. I finally got a good look at her. She wearing the A.U uniform but with pants instead of the skirt, she didn't wear the jacket either, she held her jacket was over her left shoulder. Bandages cover her limbs.

Her (h/l) (h/t) was primary (h/c) with a blue outline, but her blueish hair contrasted her blood red eyes. Her facial features looked very bored and uninterested. Along with her facial feature, the scar going across her left eye made her look intimidating. She was about (height) tall.

"We have a new student joining us. Introduce yourself." Mr. Aizawa said.

"I'm (F/n) Chizome, Hero Killer's daughter." She said bluntly. She turned her head to Aizawa, "Am I done?"

Aizawa nodded and pointed to a seat in the back. She walked over to take a seat in the back away from everyone else. Everyone's faces went blank due to the previous conversation. I turned around and looked at her, she didn't turn her head instead she moved her cold blood red orbs to look back at me. Her stoic demeanor didn't change. Once she took a quick assessment of me she turned her eyes back to the front.

|||

We all stood around All Might. Everyone was dressed in their hero costume besides Chizome, who just wore the gym uniform.

"We'll start basic hero training, now. We'll have some fun with rescue training, but as a race. This is Field Gamma. A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. We'll break you up in groups of five, and one group of 6 if Iida decides to participate and go through the training one group at a time. When I send a distress call, you'll have to reach me with minimal damage to the factory. All right, first group get into place."

Each group went, all racing to get to All Might first. The last group was up, we all watched from the monitor how everyone was doing. Everyone was mostly curious on what Chizome would do.

All Might blew his distress horn and everyone started expect for Chizome. She slightly covered her eyes and walked the whole thing as if she didn't have a care in the world. Thinking I was going to learn what her quirk was was a disappointment. She got there last and her facial expression was unchanged. I didn't want to say she didn't belong here, but she seemed like she didn't want to be here.