Chapter Six - Schooling

Your POV

I was woken up by Granny, "Wake up! You're going to be late. Breakfast is waiting for you downstairs." She said. I could feel Aizawa wake up. I just kept my eyes closed, not really wanting to wake up.

"I'm up." I heard Aizawa say. I could tell he looked down at me. "Let's give her 10 minutes." He carried me and placed me down on my bed. He pulled the covers over me. I fell back asleep.

|||

Aizawa walked down the street together as usual. In the distance, I saw Shoto walking alone. "Go ahead." Aizawa said. I picked up the pace to catch up with him.

"Shoto." I said calling out for him.

"Hey."
"Hi."

We conversed while walking to school together. We ran into Midoriya and Uraraka on school grounds, we all walked together. "Hey, Chizome, Todoroki!" Uraraka greeted happily. "Hi." I answered.

"So are you guys coming this Saturday?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah, I'm being forced against my will." I said.

Shoto raised a brow at me. "(F/n) is going and so am I." Shoto said. He was going to place a hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him. I took control of Shoto's body before he could.

"Shoto, don't ever touch me." I said.

"You really aren't a touchy person." Midoriya commented.

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"So when you control people you can make them do whatever you want?" Uraraka asked.

"Physically, yeah, pretty much. What do you want Shoto to do?" I asked.

"Make him dance like a ballerina." Midoriya said with his eyes beaming.

"What's that?" I questioned. Midoriya showed me a video on his phone.

I did exactly that. Midoriya and Uraraka exploded in laughter. I let go of my control. He glared daggers at me. "Smile." I said. I forced the corner of his lips to smile.

Aizawa POV

When I arrived at school, I had to sit in a meeting about (F/n).

Academic wise, (F/n) was doing moderately good, she did excel in mathematics, but she was failing English. She still needed to follow the rules when it came to uniform.

Combat wise, from what we've seen from her fight with Bakugo. She was experienced.

Interpersonally, she was friends with Todoroki, but for the most part she was very quiet and reserved. In addition, she wasn't closed off from the idea of spending times with others. There's was nothing wrong in that area being introverted, it was just a personality trait.

In the simplest form, she was making progress from her first day. The final exam will be her standing ground and throughout two years of U.A will see her progression.

As her guardian, I think (F/n) is doing just fine. She doesn't seem like one to cause problems just to cause problems. I believe she just needs to be shown she's more than her past.

|||
Shoto POV

Class hadn't started yet, so everyone was still talking amongst themselves. I sat by myself and waited for the bell to ring. (F/n) walked over to my desk. "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me study for the final test. I know it's not coming up for a while but I wasn't here for most of the year and I'm really lost, so a head start would really help."