Chapter Fifty One - The End

It's not the last chapter.

This one s little heavy, wear your mask and buckle up your seat belts.

Your POV

I regularly visited Eri. She hadn't told anyone that I visited her like I told her. Most of the time, we colored together together. I bought coloring books, crayons, and colored pencils just for us. Apparently, Aizawa was associated with Eri. For reasons unknown to me, it could have been because of her quirk, because of his previous affiliation with me, I wasn't sure. Up to now she still wasn't allowed to see anyone else but the nurses and doctors and Aizawa.

We were both coloring in our coloring books. So I decided to ask Eri a question, "Do you want anything?"

She turned towards me and looked up, "... I want to see Lemillion and Deku." She responded.

"You should ask. They might let you." I told her. "You have to ask for things you want, what you say matters to them. It's a crazy concept, I know, but it's true."

"Did they teach you that?" She asked.

"Yeah, kind of." I replied.

Like always, I always returned back to the League after my visits to Eri. I hung out with them. This has been about my everyday life and I loved it. I could talk to Eri, stay with my friends, study what I wanted to study, and go real missions, all the while not having to worry about anybody back at U.A... most of the time.

The only thing was I was the closest to Dabi and we got along the most, but we also did fight the most. Sometimes our altercations turned into actual fights. We weren't allowed to fight in the building, but when he had disagreements during mission it was free reign.

One of our fights were on top of a building, he sent a full fledge storm of his flames my way. His flames were too hot for simple water to take them out completely without continual pouring. He forced me off that fifty story building. I was fine I caught myself with my quirk nonetheless, but the media and pro heroes around had thought I was going to fall to my death. Ultimately, Dabi and I had to work together to flee the scene even though he could have actually killed me.

But him and I worked things out and we were back to normal and everything was great.

"You ready?" Dabi asked. He placed a head on top of my head.

"Yeah, let's go." I responded. The two of us were going on a duo mission.

"But I want to go on duo missions with, (F/n). She only goes on missions with Dabi." Twice complained. "(F/n), don't you want by duplicated by me?"

"Or impersonated by me?" Toga asked.

"Or put on a show with me?" Mr. Compress added.

"Or a combative sword mission with me?" Spinner asked.

"I mean they're not wrong. You two," Shigaraki said referring to Dabi and I, "Are weirdly attached to each other. We get it you had abusive fathers, permanent scars and loads of emotional trauma."

"So similar to you, aren't we?" I said, "But at least I know what chapstick is."

"Ooo," everyone said.

Shigaraki just clicked his tongue at me, "Could be worst, I could be so love deprived that I cling onto anyone who shows me the least bit of affection."

"I know. What a shame that no on loves you the way they love me." I stated.

"Okay, okay. She doesn't even have a fire quirk and she's burning you." Dabi interjected. "Come on, let's go."