Chapter Forty Five - Events (Reprise)

Uploads will go back to one chapter every week. I promise. 
________________________________

Your POV

I panted as I ran. I was finally out the room. My body hated those conditions, it felt like I was dying in there. And Chiyo...

Ugh! I wasted too much time there. I needed to get to Eri. And I needed to get there now.

I kept running, there were no obstacles in my way. As I advanced forward I could see how messed up the end of the hall was.

A loud voice sounded through the entire building, it must have been Overhaul. "Someone is about to die because of you. Is that what you want? Eri!"

I ran faster while still trying to get air in my lungs.

The voiced sounded again, "Do you really think this guy can do anything in this situation by himself?... Then what should you do?"

Finally I reached the end of the hall, "That's right. It's easier to be hurt yourself than others get hurt for you, huh?... You're acting in the cruelest way possible to Eri. She doesn't want you."

I restrained his body using my quirk and sent a punch straight to his stomach.

"Why don't you let Eri decide for herself!?" I yelled at him when I made impact as he coughed up from the hard blow. He hit the wall behind him. The punch also sent me back multiple feet. I panted. I had no time to recover since being in that room. I'm way weaker than I usually am. I looked towards Eri. "Eri, please go back to Lemillion. We're all going to save you."

I could see the tears building up in her red eyes. It was my first time finally seeing the girl I've been searching for so long in person.

"Eri, trust us..."

She held onto her shaggy dress and slowly nodded her head. Immediately, I had convinced her to get to safety. The ground above his came crashing down. I landed right next to Sir Nighteye. My eyes widened when I saw his current state.

"Take care of Sir Nighteye!" Midoriya said. I carried him over to Ryuko to keep him safe under her. I used water to soothe the pain. If I was smart enough in anatomy I could get his blood to keep flowing even if there wasn't veins or arteries to help them, but I can't.

I just watched him wince in pain. My vision itself was hazy as well.

"Sir, you're going to be okay. Just keep breathing," I told him, "You said you were going to help me save Eri. That was the deal in the beginning. You're still going to help me do that."

He half smiled at me, "That's how you got me to acknowledge you in the first place. You demanded things instead of asking me, you weren't in the slightest scared of him. I thought that was funny."

"This is not the time for that." I told him. "If I take this thing out, do you think you can direct me to where each vein and artery flows?"

"Stainless, go help Midoriya. He's strong but he can't do this by himself. Go save, Eri." Sir told me. "Go!"

I nodded.

"Froppy, take care of him." I told her. I stood to go support Midoriya. I immediately collapsed.

I woke up a few seconds later. "Stainless, are you okay?" Uravity asked me.

"I'm fine." I said even though everything looked distorted to me. When I got back up, Eri had leaped for Midoriya and they both locked hands. Overhaul grew angry and warped the rocks to spike to attack Midoriya. While he was falling back, I jumped up in the air. I caught the back of his hero costume while he held Eri.