Chapter Thirty Six - Fix It

Hope y'all enjoyed Season 4 Episode 1

Your POV

After he carried me up to my room, Bakugo placed me down on my bed. He sat on the edge of my bed. I hugged him from behind.

"Hey, I appreciate you always being here for me. But I really need to be who Shoto needs me to be." I said to Katsuki. "So this can't happen anymore. Every time we hang out, there has to be open doors or others around. And no more touching besides when we fight."

I continued, "I don't know when I'll be ready to tell him, but I owe him my honesty and my loyalty. I'm going to try to start trusting him like I trust you. I wouldn't trade him for the world."

"I'm not saying that I don't love you, but it's different. Shoto has been there every step of the way. You've been there at my most vulnerable hours. I appreciate you for that, but I want Shoto and to be for the long run." I rested my head on his shoulder. "You understand, right? Someday your going to find someone who can handle your explosions and love you, I know you are. But I'm not that person. Our relationship wouldn't be what I need. You always meet me where I am, but I need someone who is worth chasing after. I can't stay the same, I need to change. I don't change with you. I'm good at being your friend so I'm going to keep being that."

Bakugo looked at me with an irritated expression, "Shitty Brat, you really made me sit downand listen to that long lecture. What are you my mom?"

"Nah, but I can be your bro." I put my fist out. He responded by giving me a small smirk and a fist bump. "I'm gonna sleep in Shoto's room tonight. You should get some sleep. You get to go back to school tomorrow."

Once the situation died down, I went to Shoto's room. He tiredly open the door, when he realized it was me. He didn't say anything. He just drag me to his bed and held me tight.

"Sleep, Chimzee." He whispered in my ear. I just want to he able to fix this.

~*Time Skip*~

In the morning, Shoto was cuddling with me instead of getting out of bed. "Peppermint, I need to talk to you about something that um," I admitted. This what it I'm going to tell him, I was only going to tell him I made a mistake and that I promise to be better. I wanted to fix this.

His phone continually began to ding. "Sorry," he checked his phone. He frowned at his phone before his face changed to one of panic.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Natsuo. Fuyumi, she's in the hospital. She got caught in a car accident. Please, come with me to the hospital?" He said. I nodded.

We both went to Aizawa. He gave the both of us a ride to the hospital. In the car, Shoto turned to me, "What did you want to tell me earlier?" Shoto asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." I said and softly smiled at him. I laced our hands together. I turned my head to the window and frowned. What's going to take this guilt away? It's not a good time to talk. Aizawa stayed outside, he didn't want to get caught up in Shoto's family issue.

In the hospital room, Natsuo was sitting by his sister's bed side. He held her hand. She turned her head to us when we entered and smiled. Shoto rushed to her side, mainly asking if she was okay.