Chapter Fifty Three - Time Goes On

Shoto POV

Momo: I'd love to.

I closed messages and went to Google and searched (F/n) to see if there was any news. There wasn't anything new. I sighed and put my phone done.

...What am I doing? I'm suppose to be getting over her. And I will... I promised myself. The schools festival is coming up, I think it's good timing to get everyone to move on for good.

First thing everyone was deciding was who should play which instruments. The discussion went on and on Kaminari pointed out that Bakugo was forced to play when he was younger. Bakugo refused at first but eventually agreed, he was determined to blow everyone away in U.A. with his sound. Some of Class 1-A were surprised by Bakugo willingness to participate, but I knew that his attitude is due to the heavy burden he has been carrying since he was kidnapped by the League of Villains.

This was his way of making up for it.

Momo offered to be the pianist since she received piano lessons as a child. Jiro accepts and says that she will be a bass player. Tokoyami ultimately became the guitarist and Jiro got nominated to be the singer.

Everyone else was on the dance team, until Mina started talking about staging, she said we needed effects. Mina thought it was a good idea for Kirishima and I to make ice dust while Aoyama was a disco ball. And so on, at 1 A.M., everything set: The Band Team, The Effects team, and The Dance Team.

Even after everything was decided, Momo and I stayed up talking while everyone else left. I don't even remember what the conversation was about, just random things, she did most of the talking, of course. I just listened.

Eventually, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I stayed in place for a little letting her rest. When I felt a bit tired, I carried her in my arms to take her to my room. I laid her down in my bed and pulled the covers over her to let her sleep. I slept on the floor with an extra pillow and cover.

| | |

"I'm sorry I made you sleep on the floor, last night." Momo days apologizing for yesterday.

"Sleeping on the floor?" Mina asked in curiosity.

"Momo fell asleep on my shoulder when we were still down here so I took her up to my room to sleep." I explained nonchalantly.

"What a gentleman?" Hagakure commented. I forgot she was even here.

Mineta spoke, "You didn't do anything while she was asleep did you? If I was alone in a room with Yaoyorozu I wou-" Tsu slapped Mineta with her tongue before he could finish that statement. Everyone was grateful she did.

"Today is gonna be so much fun!" Uraraka cheered, she turned over to Yaoyorozu, "Momo, do you want to go out for ice cream after practice?"

"That's so nice of you," Yaoyorozu said, "But Shoto and I already plan on going out."

"Like a date?" Kaminari blissfully asked.

"No, no, nothing like that." Yaoyorozu defended.

"Todoroki, if you're going on a date, there's no need to keep it a secret." Sero said nudging my side.

"It's not a date," I stated, "I just need to have space outside of U.A."

After practice, Momo and I simply went out for ice cream. We basically just walked around and talked. I only vented about (F/n) and my current feelings about everything. She just listened and would give her own advice now and again.