Chapter Five - Growing

Your POV

I walked to school with Aizawa, people looked and pointed at me. I was used to people's stares I was the daughter of a infamous villain after all, but their stares were different than before. I whispered over to Aizawa, "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"Don't let it get to you, it's nothing." He said.

When we reached school I went to class while he went to wherever the other teachers were.

I walked into class and went to my seat as usual. No one talked or bothered me. Until Midoriya came up to my desk to talk. "Chizome, that fight with Kacchan yesterday was so cool! No one has ever been able to beat him! Can I ask you a few questions?"

I quickly figured out he was talking about Bakugo. Why did he call him Kacchan though? "Sure?" I was freaked out by his ambition.

He pulled out his journal and a pencil. "Can you tell me about your quirk?" He asked.

"So my quirk is something called Water Bending. I'm able to control water in any form. I can manipulate it to move around. I can go through all three form of water so liquid, ice, and vapor. I can use it to attack and defend as well." I gathered the water in the air and moved it around freely. I froze it, then turned it back to liquid water and finally back to water vapor. I had drawn attention of the whole class. "Since the human body is 70% water, I can control that as well. The only catch is that I can only control 10 people at a time, 1 person person per finger." I left out the part of my quirk that dealt with ingesting blood.

He wrote everything down and muttered a bunch of nonsense under his breath. I raised a brow at him in confusion. He just continued. He closed his notebook and looked at me with a gleam in his eyes, "Thank you so much, Chizome!"

"You're welcome?" I replied, more in a questioning tone.

|||

It was time for lunch, since I didn't eat lunch, it was basically a free period for me. Everyone was still hanging out in the hallways. Aizawa caught my attention, "You forgot your lunch at home."

"I didn't forget, I purposely left it." I walked over to him to grab my lunch.

"Do you want to be with everyone else or in the teachers' lounge with me?" He asked me.

"With you." I answered.
"Let's go." He said and we walked together.

Shoto POV

I sat along side with the other members of Class 1-A. They were making plans to hang out, I'd usually turn them down and stay home, but I'm trying to be more interactive and friendly with everyone else especially after Midoriya practically punched me in the face with friendship.

"What do you think Todoroki, are you in?" They asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I replied. "What am I agreeing to?"

"Going to the movies then walking around the mall." Yaoyorozu stated.

"What about Chizome? Are we going to invite her?" Midoriya asked.

"She's kind of scary." Uraraka admitted.

"But if we are going to do something together as a class, we should invite her, she is in our class after all. It'll help her feel more welcomed." Midoriya reasoned.

"Chizome is a really cool person if you just talk to her. She's not all the scary, she's just not use to the way we do things." I told them. "She had one bad day... two bad days that shouldn't determine her whole character."