Chapter Thirteen - Fix

Your POV

I walked into class right as the bell rang, which was very different from every other day, usually, I was in one of the first people in class. Everyone was already quiet and in their seats. All their eyes were on my bandaged face. Kirishima was the first to ask if I was okay. I answered with just fine. I sat in my seat and ignored their stares. I felt Shoto's eyes in particular on me. I didn't look in his direction at all.

|||
Shoto POV

Once class was over, I walked to catch up with Mr. Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa, can I talk to you about something? It's kind of personal and I don't really have anyone I can talk to about this."

"What is it, Todoroki?"

"It's about (F/n). How should I tell her that I really like her? I just want to her to know that I really care. I've never liked anyone like the way I like her." I admitted.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Like I said. I don't have anyone to talk about this. All my friends are stupid hormonal teenage boys and girls. My dad doesn't know what affection is and well my sister is a girl and my brother's always busy. And (F/n) isn't like any other girl... person, in fact. I need a male adult figure I can trust."

"Follow me." Mr. Aizawa said and started walking. I followed behind him. He led me to an isolated place in the school where we could sit. "Todoroki, the best thing I can tell you is be  honest with her. She doesn't like when things are sugarcoated. Tell her the truth and the whole truth. (F/n) is very complex... her reaction to whatever you say I'm not sure about, but I can tell you she does think about you a lot. A lot has happened in the time she's been here so you silent expect so much from her. You may feel things towards her, but remember everything is new to her and the feelings you feel may not be reciprocated."

"If you hurt her, however, I will not hesitate to break your face and expel you from U.A." He continued, "But the fact that you came over when she was distressed, threw her a birthday party, helped her catch up and study, regularly talk and walk with her, and most noticeable came to me for advice shows you really do care about her."

|||

During our free period, I asked everyone if they had seen (F/n). Finally, Jiro said she was at the windows by the lockers. When I got there, she was standing there talking to Shinso. Their attention turned to me.

"I think your boyfriend wants to talk to you." Shinso said.

"Shut up, Hitoshi." She said to him.

"Either way, I'll catch up with you later. I'm going to go talk to Mr. Aizawa."

"Don't do anything I would do." She told him.

"You don't have to worry about that. I actually enjoy being able to see through two eyes." He smirked at his own comment.

She looked at me. "Can we talk?" I asked. She nodded and gave me her attention. "I want to do this somewhere a little more private though."

"Lead the way."

|||

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked me.