Chapter Fifty - Moving Forward

Shoto POV

When I was in the common area with everyone. The fact that (F/n) left was still fresh in the air. Just yesterday, U.A held a press conference for it. Hopefully, she'd see it and change her mind. Hopefully, she'd come back home. That's all I wanted. I'd do so much better this time if she just came back. I'd be everything she needs me to be, I just need her back.

Someone put the TV on the news. It went on like usual until there was coverage on the League of Villains. In the video, (F/n) was more than happy with them. Her smile was bright and genuine as she jumped out the building.

Everyone's eyes turned to me.

Everyone was doing everything in their power to find her, but it doesn't feel like she wants to be found. I lowered my gaze. I wish I was enough for her. This is partly my fault, I didn't understand her. I was the first person she trusted and when she needed me I wasn't enough for her.

"Can you shut the hell up?" Bakugo yelled at me. "If you're going to cry, cry in your own goddamn room."

"I'm not crying." I stated.

"Yes, the fuck you are and over someone who is as impressive as an empty canvas. She willing left you and this place. So stop crying over someone not worth your goddam tears!" He yelled. "So if you want to be fucking baby, go in your room and do it by yourself."

"I don't need this from you right now, Bakugo. I get it you're mad about this situation but she was your friend too and she cared about you... a lot actually probably more than she cared about me. Think about when this happened to you? People actually came for you, I came for you. No one really wants to go for her."

"That's because I wouldn't leave campus with some shady ass person like a fucking dumbass who doesn't have impulse control or any common sense. Even if she came back, look." He pointed towards the screen. "A day after you pathetically beg her to come home and she makes her debut with the League of Villains. She's said what she needed to say. She done with us."

"No," I replied calmly, "Something is keeping her from coming back I can feel it. She wants to come home. She wants to fix everything. She was just overwhelmed. I know her."

"Or maybe just fucking maybe she's having fun with her villain friends and going around falling for some one else and having the best time of her life. Get fucking real. You sound pathetic." He stated.

"I'm not pathetic, just worried. She wouldn't do that. She wouldn't cheat on me... She's just trying to figure stuff out."

"Tch, I'm sick of this. You've known her for not even a year, started dating and now you think you know everything about her. If you stopped and listened to her for once the same problems she faced when she got here are the same problems she has now. That's not going to change as long as people don't change. She kept trying while no on else was trying around her. She got fucking tired and made her discussion. I'm not telling you that she's happier without you, I'm saying that you shouldn't waste your time on someone who doesn't give a shit about you. She didn't even say goodbye to you, right? Get over it and get over her. Maybe you didn't know her as well at you thought you did. So if I even hear that you cried tonight, I'm blasting through the floor and murdering you."

"Okay." I said. I went up to the elevator door. I just needed to be alone and think about what he said.

Yaoyorozu came up to me, "Bakugo was being a little harsh..."

"But he is right." I stated. "Crying isn't going to change anything and she doesn't want to be here then I can't do anything about that." The elevator door slide open and I entered. "Can you come up with me?" I asked.