Chapter Twenty Six - Training Camp

Your POV

When I walked downstairs for breakfast, Mom and Aizawa were talking to one another and immediately stopped once I was in view. It sounded like they were arguing about something.

"Good morning." I greeted. I went over to kiss both of their cheeks. I took a seat at the table and ate my breakfast. This was going to be my last meal at home for a week. My bag was packed next to Aizawa's, waiting to be picked up. "So... what were you two talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing important," Mom said.

"Yeah, definitely and completely stupid. Right, Mizuko?" Aizawa said with a bitter undertone.

"Yes, Shota, that's what I just said." Mom replied through her clenched teeth.

"Okay... my bad for asking."

After breakfast, Mom hugged me goodbye. "(F/n), can you take the things to the car. I'll meet you there." Aizawa said. I walked outside with our bags while Aizawa stayed inside with Mom.

~*Time Skip*~

Everyone was so excited for training camp. I could understand why, they all wanted to get better and train harder. I don't know if I'll be able to handle being isolated for a week.

Aizawa thinks I'll be fine, just for safe measures, I'll talk my therapist everyday by video calling. Which I haven't been seeing her as frequently as before. I went from seeing her everyday to every other day. Mrs. Matsu said that was major improvement.

For the week I was gone, Reo was in charge of the orphanage. The kids were rooting for me as I went to training camp. The little kids especially drew pictures of me as a superhero with a cape and everything. I had like hundreds of those now. Isami was also wishing me the best. I never told him how Toshihiko passed and I didn't plan to.

Everyone was pretty loud on the bus, I, however, fell asleep with my head on Aizawa's lap for the hour long bus ride. We all got off the bus after, I looked around at the terrain. It wasn't too bad, it was at least more green, grassy and had many alive trees than where I was raised. I held onto the railing as I looked down.

Shoto came up behind me, "You okay?" He asked.

"Fine." I answered.

A car came up to us before coming to a complete stop. "Yo, Eraserhead!" A feminine voice cheered. Two hero in hero costumes that resembled cats appeared, they introduced themselves as the Pussycats.

Aizawa explained, "These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp."

The woman weigh the predominantly red costume spoke, "We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." She pointed to the mountain that was afar.

"Why did we stop here if we are staying there?" Uraraka asked. Everyone knew the answer to that question before she even asked it. The others attempted to evacuate to the bus. Once again, the woman in red spoke, "It's 9:30am now, if you're fast maybe you'll get there by noon."

The woman in blue put her hands on the ground and destroyed the land we were standing on, causing all of his to fall off the cliff.

The first best appeared, well, this should be fun I thought while cracking my knuckles.

~*Time Skip*~

It finally came to an end, all that was left was to walk to the foot of the mountain. Everyone besides me was completely exhausted. By the sun's position in the sky it was five maybe six, so that was eight straight hours of fighting. I guess they weren't used to being worked that hard.