Chapter Twenty One - Summer Break (Part 1)

Summer Break is going to be broken up into 2-3 Chapters. Then we are going back to being cannon with training camp. This are not fillers I swear, they are important to the overarching plot.

Last night, Aizawa and I passed out in the living with the cats. I was the first to wake up, I went upstairs and went through my morning routine. There's no school so I was free do to as I pleased, well unless I was busy planning my agency.

Aizawa woke up at 1pm, he had nowhere to be today so he was taking advantage of that. I was heading out to Bakugo's place to bother him you the time he woke. "Bye, I'll see you later." I said before I left.

I made my way to Bakugo's house. I rang Bakugo's doorbell. Bakugo opened the door for me and sucked his teeth. "It's you." He said in an unpleasant tone. He stood there in shorts and a tank top with a workout towel around his shoulders.

"Don't act surprised. I asked if I could come over." I said.

"No, you didn't. You said you were coming at 1. You never actually asked me." He argued.

"And you never actually said no." I rebutted. "See? There's no problem."

"Whatever, I'm gonna get cleaned up. I'll be down after." Bakugo said and let me in. He walked up the stairs and I continued walking to his living room. I saw Mrs. Mitsuki. "Hello, Mrs, Mitsuki." I greeted.

"Hi, (F/n). It's nice to see you again. How are you?" She replied.

"I'm fine, you?" I answered.

"I'm great. Are you waiting for Katsuki to come down?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think he'll take his sweet time just to smite me."

Mrs. Mitsuki chuckled, "That sounds like him. Believe it or not he does really value you as a friend whether he decides to show it or not. He wasn't always all angry, he used to be so cute."

"Bakugo, cute? I'll believe it when I see it."

"Is that challenge?" Mrs. Mitsuki asked.

|||

"He was such a cute kid." Mrs. Mitsuki said. She had gone through multiple scrapbooks they had of Bakugo.

"I can't believe he wasn't always Mr. King-Explosion-Murder." I commented. "You, your husband, and Bakugo have a lot of family time, don't you?"

"We do. Family is essential."

"That must be nice."

"What do you mean that must be nice?" Mrs. Mitsuki asked.

"Nothing. It's just it's nice to see that people have it good." I replied.

"You're quite the humanitarian, aren't you? I don't really know what to say about your family situation." She said honestly.

"You don't have to say anything. It's complicated but I do have a good family at least now I do." I said as I thought of Aizawa, Mom, Granny, and Old Man. I smiled on the inside. I looked back in front of us. "No way! That's Bakugo! He's smiling as a teenager! When was this?"

"Recently actually. When you came over with Kirishima and Shinso, he had to straighten up his gaming set up and he's father caught him smiling probably because of the fun you guys had."

I felt a dark presence from behind us. The presence was moving fast. I stopped it. I turned to see a demonic Bakugo, he must have pounced at us. "Do you want to die?" Bakugo asked angrily while still floating in air.