Chapter Fifty Six - Struggling

"I don't care." I asserted to Aizawa once again.

He was talking about my behavior in class. He was driving me over to my therapy sessions. Aizawa kept his eyes on the road as he sighed, "Fine. I'll stop talking about it no since nothing I'm saying is getting through. But I need you to talk to Mrs. Matsu. She says all you do is sit there and wait until your hour to be over."

"It's just a waste of time. She can't fix me." I stated.

"She's not trying to fix you. She's trying to make it easier to manage." Aizawa explained.

I rolled my eyes, "Really? How many people are daughter of Stain that was forced into U.A, started an orphanage, left U.A, joined the League of Villains,  and doesn't currently own themselves?"

"I get it. You are very unique, but don't you want to help people who might be like you."

I glanced over to him. "I don't care about helping people. I honestly couldn't care less. I'm not breaking my back for people who don't give a damn about me. As far as I'm concerned if the world was burning, I'd just watch it."

He didn't really know what to say after that. Once we arrived, I still just sat there for an hour. Mrs. Matsu would try to get something out of me, but yet again she failed. I went back to U.A and sat in my chair.

I was keeping to my promise and eating at least one meal and snack a day, and taking care of me cats. Once I had a phone, I could have something to do besides sit here and wait for time to pass.

Kaminari spoke, trying to calm Bakugo, "Dude, what are y-"

"Tch, if you're not going to do anything but sit and wallow move. I want to sit." Bakugo spat at me.

I didn't want trouble nor did I want to annoy him. I feel really guilty about everything concerning him including leaving. So I stood up and walked over to a corner. I brought my knees close to me and out my arms over them to rest my head.

The class whispered yelled at Bakugo.

"Don't tell me how to act! I don't have to be kind to a weak, two-timing, loser who picked up and left when it got too hard." He insulted. He kept going on a tangent arguing with the class. I listened to the entire thing.

"Bakugo," a nonchalant voice said, "That's enough. She's here now. It doesn't matter how you feel about her, keep it to yourself." Shoto said in my defense. "Stop picking meaningless fights."

"Don't tell me what to do, Half-n-Half Bastard." Bakugo grumbled and crossed his arms. He stopped speaking after that.

"Chizome," Shoto said, "Yaoyorozu went to bed early. She already unlocked your room just make sure you check in with Iida first at eight."
From my position, I nodded. I didn't have to will power to face him.

I would've stayed in my little ball if Daku didn't start annoying me for food. The newborns stayed snuggled up to their mother so Daku made sure to take care of his family while Fubuki was in her state and the kittens were still growing. I moved their bowl to their corner with the kittens to eat. Daku and Fubuki had no trouble sharing a bowl. Nowadays, Daku always let Fukui eat and drink first.

While I was taking care of my cats, a sob escaped my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hand. I felt tears that were on my cheek fall onto my hand. How long have I been crying? It doesn't matter. I rolled back into a ball and stayed silent until eight.

|||

Like I always, I was stuck going through the motions of the day. However, this morning after I put food in the cat's bowls. I stood and I felt someone said behind me.