Chapter Forty Eight - Home

Two Days Ago
Your POV

I got out the gates of U.A undetected. I walked into the city. I put my hood up and meet with Dabi in alley.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." He placed a hand on top of my head. We started walking together.

"It's not too late to turn back." He said, making sure I was really ready for this.

"I don't want to." I stated.

He hummed in response. He took his hand away from my head and shoved it is his pocket as we walked. "You made sure to leave your phone right?" He asked. I nodded.

He disposed of the disposable phone he used to communicate with me. He pulled out his actual phone and started tapping on the screen.

"We're going to get you a new phone. It won't be able to be tracked, but you know the deal. You can't communicate with anyone back at U.A."

I nodded once more.

~*Time Skip*~

Dabi led me to an abandoned building. It really reminded me of home. Dabi led me inside. The room was filled with group of people silently lounging around.

"Don't be weird." Dabi told the group of people. He walked away from me and sat on top of a desk in the corner of the room. He left me alone with everyone else.

In the room, I recognized Dabi, of course, Toga, Twice.

"You look just like Stainy!" Toga exclaimed. She got really close to my face and creepily smiled. "I'm so happy you came. It's good to have another girl here."

"Yeah..." I backed away from her.

Twice also got very close, "I've seen you fight you're so headstrong, powerful!" He proceeded to leap five feet to get away me and strike another pose. "You are very susceptible to your emotions when you fight. That's very weak." Twice said in a total different tone. He came back to standing right in front of me giving me no personal space. "Such a strong girl!" His tone changed again.

"Thanks?" I replied.

"You're freaking her out." A green lizard-person commented.

"A lizard?" I questioned.

"Who you calling a lizard?" He snapped at me.

I glared at him, wondering who he thought he was talking to with that tone. "Maybe the animal that looks like a lizard." I stated.

"Animal!?" He said getting even more offended.

I realized I was probably pushing it to far. I could be nice. "What I meant was I've never seen someone like you before... Anyways, I'm (F/n) just (F/n) don't call me anything else." I said to the entire group.

"I didn't think Dabi could do it, but he did." A man with light blue hair and hands all over him said. "I'm Shigaraki Tomura, the leader of the league, Dabi's going to spend the most tome with you to help you get adjusted though."

I nodded.

Everyone started introducing themselves. There was, of course, Dabi, Toga, and Twice. I met Spinner, Mr. Compress, and Shigaraki as well.

I walked over to Dabi and sat next to him. There wasn't much to say to anyone else I didn't really know them all that well plus they left to go and sleep.

"I'll show you to your room." He said. I followed behind him and he led me up the stairs to a room. It had a bed on the floor and a pillow and covers.