Chapter Thirty Three - Split Worlds

Warning: Chapter contains sexual content. I won't place a warning because it doesn't flow as well.

Your POV

Everyone was pleased by my hero name. Katsuki didn't vocalize it, but he texted me saying it was a good name.

I looked down at my license and pressed my lips together. I pulled out the slip of paper Toga gave me. I was staring at two very different sides of me. It was like heads and tails but either way it was still the same coin.

I put my license away and put the number into my phone.

Me: What's your interest in me? What did you see in me that was so special? Why are you pursuing me?

I put my phone down and left it at that.

When we got back to the dorms, everyone went to their separate ways to die down after such a big day.

I took brushed my teeth, took a shower, washed my hair, and changed into my regular clothes. I let my hair down instead of tying it  up. I swooned over Fubuki and Dāku-Hikari. After they wanted me to leave them alone, I walked to first Katsuki's then Shoto's room.

I knocked on Shoto's door. "Come in." He said from the other side. I entered. He was just reading a book in his room while the others were just chilling downstairs.

"Hey," he said. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I responded by wrapping my arms around him as well. We just held each other. I've missed this.

Shoto pulled away and brought me into his room, he sat on the floor and sat me on his lap. His hands ran through my hair as he laid small kisses on my jawline and neck.

"I like your hair, what made you want to dye it?" Shoto asked.

"I feel better about myself with this hair color. I dunno how else to explain it then that." I said leaving out many parts of the truth. Shoto hummed in response.

We sat in silence. I went through my phone, Shoto read through his book. He got interested in what I was doing and saw me reading articles about myself online.

They were just about me getting my provisional hero license and my new hair. Some were had many negative opinions on me getting my provisional hero license and my new hair. Some were had some positive opinions on me getting my provisional hero license and my new hair.

Shoto took my phone away, "You know you're not suppose to be reading that stuff." He told me.

"I just want to what people are thinking." I replied.

"It shouldn't matter." Shoto stated, he placed my phone down. "All you need to know is that you are amazing and that I love you."

"I love you too."

Shoto held my face, his thumb gently caressed my cheek. He leaned in and placed a soft, loving kiss on my lips. He pulled away prematurely. "What, what's wrong?" He asked me since I didn't respond to his kiss.

"No, nothing. Everything is fine," I held his face. "My mind was just wandering." I kissed his lips.

"You could stay her for the night and no one is coming upstairs for a while. We could..." Shoto started leaning me down.

"I don't think I'm ready to start doing that again yet," I placed a hand on his chest to stop him from moving further. "You love me but I'm still learning to love the new addition to my body." I said referring to the new scar that my dad left.

Shoto understood. He cuddled with me while he was telling me how beautiful he thought I am.

~*Time Skip*~