Chapter Thirty Five - Multitude of Problems

I am SO very sorry. It's been like a month. Sorry, life just happens sometimes. But I'm back. I missed you so much.

Your POV

In class, the U.A Big Three came to our class to talk about work studies. They were all third years.

Mirio was tall and very muscular build he had some scars on his arms. His eyes were simple blue oval-shaped eyes, he had blonde hair that looked like it was in fashion twenty years ago. He was definitely the optimistic, energetic type.

Nejire is average height. Her eyes were a wide and curious. Her irises are a royal blue, she had white pupils like Hitoshi. Nejire's had long, periwinkle, hair, it reaches all the way down to her knees. It was filled with twist, curves, and turns like her attention span. Her personality was so bubbly and hard to follow.

Lastly, but honestly the one that interested me the most in the bunch was Tamaki. Tamaki is a tall with pretty pale skin. His ears were very elf-like. He had messy, indigo hair, his bangs cover his face. His eye were thin, tired-looking indigo shade. He avoided eye contact, he was very timid and shy.

We were getting a taste of their personalities which I could tell was annoying Aizawa. He was not big on time wasting.

Mirio apologetically went on, he proposed that we all fight him at once.

~*Time Skip*~

We changed into our gyms clothes and went in one of the buildings for training. I waited for something to happen.

"Alright, anyone can come at me from anywhere," Mirio said.

Everyone prepared their attacks while I stood with my hands in my pocket. I looked over to Shoto. He stood next to Aizawa, he probably wasn't participating because he failed the hero license exam. I frowned, he was really beating himself up because of it.

While everyone was in battle, I had completely zoned out thinking about how I was going to tell Shoto and what I could possibly do to make it up to him.

Something in me told me to dodge, she I moved to the side avoiding Mirio's punch towards me. I looked around and he had taken everyone out. He disappeared into the ground. I couldn't track him.

I stood and waited. He appeared behind me and I grabbed his attack once again. "Sorry, I'd prefer if you didn't touch me." I stated. I made a tall pillar of ice to get away from him. I needed to distract him somehow. I didn't need him touching me at all.

I smirked at my own thought. It was cruel but I knew it was going to work.

"Hey, Mirio, do you think you could hook me up with your friend? I'm really into the introverted, loner type. Plus he has a cute face to top it." I said.

Tamaki's face became bright red. He started shivering in embarrassment. Mirio looked over to his friend. And boom! I swiped my finger and made Mirio fainted. He woke up three seconds later.

"That means I won. Don't punch me." I said before getting down from my pillar. Everyone else was on the floor clenching onto their stomach in pain.

Mirio smiled at me, "You definitely got me!" His smiled gleamed. I squinted my eyes. He was too bright.

I walked over to apologize to Tamaki for making him uncomfortable, he covered his face and told me it was alright.