Top*

Request by lionwithattitude

Prompt: Kinky Ian on bottom smut

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben looked through the box of sex toys and grinned as he found a pair of handcuffs. Usually, these would be restraining his hands against the headboard as Ian had his way with him but, right now, he had another idea for them.

He walked out of the walk in closet and made his way over to the large bed he and Ian shared. Currently, the older was laying on his back, one arm above his head, other resting on his stomach as he napped.

A small smirk crossed Ben's face as he carefully climbed onto the bed and gently moved Ian arms to both be above his head. He felt his heartbeat quicken as a thought echoed though his mind. Am I really going to do this?

He took a deep breath to calm himself and felt his face redden as he fastened the first cuff around one of Ian's wrists. He paused to make sure the older wasn't waking up before looping the other cuff around a part of the metal headboard and securing it around Ian's other wrist.

His heart raced and he blushed as he realized what he did. I handcuffed Ian. I actually did it. He stared in awe of what he did for a moment before blinking a couple times and shaking his head as he realized he still had more to do before the other woke up.

He moved his hands down to the other's waist and gave a silent thank you to the fact that Ian had chosen to wear shorts today. Slowly slipping off the piece of clothing, Ben made sure to closely watch the other's face to make sure he wasn't waking up.

Once the shorts were off, Ben paused for a moment to calm his nerves and repeated the process with the older's underwear. He froze as Ian groaned and slightly shifted, but let out a sigh of relief as he quieted down and laid still.

Realizing what he planned to do next, Ben blushed bright red and slowly moved between Ian's parted legs. Time to wake him up.

He took a deep breath and blushed again before leaning down and gently licking the older's member. He licked his lover a few more times, getting a couple of small groans in response, before moving his mouth to suck on the tip. He swirled his tongue around it a bit and felt his heart race as Ian got noticeably harder and started get louder and move around more.

He ran his tongue across the slit a few times and pulled away as he heard a confused and tired voice, "Huh? Ben?"

"Good morning!" The smaller cheerfully greeted the other as he popped up.

Ian tried to sit up to see what was going on, but found himself unable to. Curious, he looked above his head and was met with the sight of the very familiar handcuffs. "Why am I..."

He didn't have time to finish the thought before Ben was interrupting him, "I thought we'd play a little game."

Ian gave him a confused look.

"You lie there and let me try something while I'm on top."

"Huh?!"

"You heard me." Ben seemed proud of what he just said.

"But... But you don't even like topping."

"So."

"So, why do you want to do this?"

"Cause I wanna try it again."

Ian sighed, fighting for logic with Ben was often a futile effort. "Fine. You can top."