Yesss*

...I have no excuse for this

Warning: smut, sex toys

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a normal day of recording for Ian and Ben. The long distance couple had gotten several videos done when the American decided to have some fun.

"Yeeeessss," Ian said the drawn out word in the voice that oh-so bothered his lover. He had smirked and only repeated the word as the Dane whined and complained about how he didn't like when he did that.

Though, the moans the younger let out as soon as the recording was off told a different story.

"You know that turns me oooon, Iaaan," Ben whined as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

The older smirked and spoke in a mischievous voice, "Then why don't you go grab a toy and let us have some fun."

Ben let out a whine before getting up and running off, coming back shortly with lube and a dildo. He sat back in his chair and impatiently waited as Ian instructed him how to touch his body and what clothes to take off when.

Of course, the older always made sure to make things go as slowly as possible, having his lover tease himself until he was a whimpering, moaning mess in his chair with no more than his headphones on - it was a beautiful sight that Ian would never tire of seeing.

It was only then that he would finally let his lover properly use his toy, smirking each time he made the other switch from slow and teasing movements to hardcore ones that kept him on edge. Naturally, this would cause a lot of pleasure to build up and it was more than obvious in the long, powerful orgasms their sessions would end with.

Of course, the pleasure-filled moans and sexy sights of his boyfriend fucking himself were more than enough to drive Ian wild. So, it was no secret that he would jack off under his desk as he instructed Ben on what to do. He'd always be pushed over the edge by the other's O-face, leaving them both to moan and groan as the aftershocks of pleasure ran through their bodies.

Ian breathed hard as he held his right hand up, white substance dripping down as he smirked and spoke, "Don't you wish this could be inside you instead, Benny?"

A moan signaling that another wave of pleasure had run though his boyfriend was his only response, yet was all Ian needed to continue, "Come to America and we can do this for real."

He gave a half smile as the smaller weakly nodded, exhausted from all the activity of his favorite kind of video calls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

426 words! This turned out... okay. Tbh I had no idea how to end it tho, so the last line is kinda meh

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^