Caught*

Fun Fact: including this one, there's only 4 more smut chapters in this book~

Warning: smut, voyeurism(?)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian walked down the hallway to his room, wanting to take a nice shower after a long day of recording. He passed the closed doors of various rooms before freezing in front of the door before his - Ben's room.

His friend had been living with him for a few weeks now and being able to spend so much time together in person had been amazing. They laughed and joked and just generally had a great time together. Though, Ian's crush on the Dane was probably the main reason why every little moment seemed to be magical.

He had loved his friend in a very romantic way for years and wished for nothing more than to be able to make the smaller his. He wanted to be able to kiss and cuddle and call the other all sorts of cutesy names. He wanted to be able to take him on dates and hold him as they fell asleep together.

He wanted to know if he had just heard what he thought he had just heard.

Ian stared at Ben's door in disbelief until he heard the sound again. Blushing slightly, he leaned against the door and eavesdropped on the smaller.

He blushed brighter as he heard more muffled moans and let his mind make up images of what could be happening. He pictured the younger lying in bed, looking at dirty pictures or videos as he pumped himself and bit his lip to keep quiet. He imagined the smaller stroking himself with one hand and playing with his nipples with the other, teasing himself to a slow climax. He imagined Ben humping his pillow, building up pleasure before before using his hands to finish himself.

Ian's face went dark red and his pants seemed to get tighter as he let his dirty thoughts fill his mind. He bit his lip to muffle his own sounds and found himself needing to know exactly what Ben was doing to himself.

A thought crossed his mind and Ian pushed it aside, knowing better than to do that. Though, before even a minute could pass, he was giving in to the thought and moved a hand to the door knob.

He slowly turned it, making sure not to make noise, and pushed it open a crack with his other hand. He tried to look though the gap, but couldn't see much and decided to open the door a little farther.

He opened it until he had a clear view of Ben's bed and the man in it. His eyes widened at what he both never expected and couldn't of been happier to see.

Ben was on his back with his legs spread wide and a hand repeating the same motion over and over low between them. Looking closer, Ian could make out that the younger was holding something and repeatedly thrusting it in and out of himself.

The older knew it was wrong but he couldn't help but to be thrilled and even more aroused at the sight. Ben was a bottom. It wasn't a guarantee that he liked dudes, but being a bottom was definitely a start.

Ian stared at the scene before him, taking in and enjoying every moment of it. He focused on Ben's hand and tried to guess how hard and deep he was making the toy go. He wanted to figure out if he liked it gentle or rough and started at the toy to try to guess its size.

He got so focused on the one area that he didn't notice the smaller sit up a bit until he heard the shocked and beyond-embarrassed voice, "I-Ian...?"

He shook his head to clear some of the fog and looked up to the other's dark red face. They stared at each other for a while before Ben spoke, "Don't... kick me out..."