Captive*

So, I've had this idea for a while, but only knew what I wanted to do for certain parts. That lead to the mess of loosely connecting bits of a story that this ended up as...

Warning: smut, kidnapping, noncon(?)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben woke up in bed together. Nothing weird, right? Wrong. The two friends scrambled away from one another as soon at they realized how close they were, though leaned towards each other as they noticed they were the only things in the room they recognized.

The metal bars that made up the headboard of the bed was against the center of a wall and directly opposite a small counter with a large screen above it. An open doorway off to the left seemed to lead to a bathroom and the only other door, the one to the right, seemed heavily mechanical and locked.

After panicking for a bit, the two's attention was caught by the screen turning on. They stared at the single word on the checklist-like background in confusion and shock.

Kiss

The word seemed so bizarre, as if it didn't make sense to either of them. After all, they were both only attracted to women, so it surely couldn't be a request or command of some sort. There had to be some other, more logical, explanation.

Though, as hours passed by, and it became more transparent that the cage-like room didn't have any sort of access to food, Ben began voicing his thoughts, "Maybe... maybe it is talking about us."

"Huh?" The older questioned the statement, not quite paying enough attention to get the context.

"The screen. Maybe it's talking about us... kissing." Ben had trailed off at the end, embarrassment showing in his voice as he said the last word.

"Ew, but that's gross."

"So? Maybe we'll get food if we do it," he briefly paused before explaining himself, "It looks like a checklist so we might get food if we finish it."

Ian gave a dry laugh, "There's no proof that's gonna happen and - by your logic - t's just as likely that it'll cause something bad."

Ben's stomach growled and he groaned, "But I'm hungry, Iaaaan. If there's even a chance of getting food, I'll do anything."

Ian smirked, "Anything?"

The smaller blushed then glared at the other, "Says the one not even willing to kiss me."

Ian gave a playful smile, "Cause that's gross."

"And what you're suggesting isn't!?"

Ian laughed at how riled up he'd made his friend before groaning as his own stomach painfully growled. "Fine, if you think we'll get food, I'll kiss you."

"Huh?" Ben was suddenly blushing and it only got darker as the older moved next to him and grabbed his face before smashing their lips together. After an awkward moment, Ben decided to kiss back, not knowing if they both had to participate for the action to be considered complete.

It felt wrong to them both as their lips moved together, though an odd eroticness mixed in with Ben's already conflicting emotions. They pulled away after much longer than either was comfortable with and neither could look at the other afterwards. Instead, they turned their attention to the screen, watching as a green check mark popped up next to the single word.

An unexpected sound brought their attention slightly down and they watched in awe as a panel in the wall opened up to reveal a small compartment, a single plate and some sandwiches inside.

The two grabbed the food, the panel moving back into place as soon as the compartment was empty. They ate and spent the rest of the day talking about random stuff until they both, eventually, fell back asleep in the single bed they had access to.

The next morning, Ian woke up and was met  with the sight of Ben sitting up, face red with a dark blush. Though, a quick look where the smaller's gaze was locked, showed that the screen had a new command. 

Give a hickey

Ian stared at the words for a moment, trying to make sense of them. Question after question ran through his mind. Who had captured them and how they did it was high on the list, but what was their obsession with seeing him and Ben being romantically involved was getting there too.

The day went on much like the previous afternoon. They sat around and talked until their hunger won over and Ian let out a defeated sigh. He tilted up the other's head and bit down on his neck, sucking on the smooth skin and trying his hardest to ignore the small moans he got.

The older pulled away and stared at the small purple spot shining with saliva before looking up at Ben's face. He smirked at how red it was and dragged a thumb over the mark, smirk growing at the shiver it caused. 

"You sensitive to think kinda stuff, huh?"

Ben just looked away, not trusting his voice to not shake and stutter if he tried to respond.

It wasn't long after that that the two solidified their theory of the room's 'routine'. The screen would give them a command, they'd complete it, then they'd get food. It seemed simple, but the ever increasing level of intimacy the commands required made the actions sometimes hard to perform. 

Sure, the first few commands had them uncomfortable but making out, being shirtless, and even being pantless were tolerable.

Being naked, jacking off, watching each other jack off, and jacking off each other was another story altogether.

Though, by time the commands got all the way to oral, anal, and testing out more kinks than they knew existed, they were almost used to it.

The two may of practically been puppets for their captors to do with as they pleased, but there was a certain thrill that came with their situation that they both couldn't get enough of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

926 words! ...this is a mess and I acknowledge that... I only had ideas for certain parts/lines but no ideas on how to connect them

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^