Deal

It was dark out, cold. Your body shivered as you walked to the center of the crossroad, kneeling down to bury a box with the necessary Ingredients to summon a demon.

You hesitated for a moment, grasping the box under the dirt, your mind going back and forth. "No, her life is worth more." You said before letting go and adding another scoop of dirt on top.

You stood up, brushing the dirt off your hands and shoving them inside the pockets of your old coat, waiting patiently for something to happen.

Breaths were visible in the cold air around you, everything silent. The only thing keeping you company was an old street lamp.

That's when you heard his voice for the first time.

"You called?"

The king of Hell; Crowley, stood behind you, his voice sending shivers down your spine. You turned around, trying your best to hide the fear you felt as you starred right into his deep hazel eyes. "I want to make a deal." You said, the words coming out clear and firm. "Isn't that what everyone who summons us wants?" He said putting his hands inside his pockets and rolling his eyes. You stood silent, waiting for his cue. He stepped closer to you, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "You don't look like the type to want to make a deal with the devil, what brought you here?" He said in a seductive voice.

You look down for a moment, taking a deep breath then meeting his gaze again. "My mom, she's not doing very well." You said, the words weak. "S-she's about to die." You said almost in tears. It took everything you had to keep the tears from falling out. "I see." He said rubbing his stubble chin. You looked up, regaining your confidence. "This is my offer. Her life in exchange for my soul." You said not holding back. Crowley's expression changed in a manner of seconds. "Darling, you do know what you are getting yourself into right?" He said clearly amused. "Of course I know, but there is nothing in this world that is going to make me change my mind." You said keeping a straight face.

Crowley cocked an eyebrow, a smirk spreading across his face. "Decisive are we? I like it." He said scanning your entire figure with his eyes. He thought for a moment as he continued to stare at you. His hazel eyes never leaving you. "You're special, different from what I've seen around here. I can see it in you. You are not like the rest." He said, going back into thought.

"Alright, this is what I propose."