• Chapter XV

she's the girl with a fairytale face but her mouth screams like a wolf's.

— words of the consultant, minjeong son

November.

For some people, it meant the first snow, the falling temperatures and maybe even getting into the holiday feeling while slowly getting ready for Christmas.

And while those things could also work as an associate in the wizarding world, what caught most ones attention that time of the year was the starting quidditch season.

Magazines like the daily prophet would start to demand interviews, informing the world on who would play where and what the players had to say about the upcoming games. People all around the world would start to place their bets, or buy tickets to see their favorite team play.

And while most people would focus on the league games, the games in Hogwarts wouldn't go unnoticed by the world. Some people would like to stay informed on how their house from earlier times would do this season, what their children's team was scoring or just in general how the next generation of players was doing.

But what was an actual thing and bothered some more than others was the attention given to some people to see how they would do in contrast to their parents. And as quidditch filled title pages over pages, some reporters seemed as if they could not miss the shot to do exactly that.

Oh, how Victoria loved those.

Previous encounters had happened with the press, having her mentioned in an article, or even to the point where there was one written just with her. Her birthanouncement lead the way, followig with her name mentioned in the article on her father being the new leader of the department of magical law enforcement, only some time after having ended his 'marvelous' carrier as an athlete.

2 or 3 sentences, that was what it had been, only there to inform over her being in Gryffindor, just like her father. Other articles would mention her family and her on where they were because of political reasons, what they wore on some event and other things, somehow having the interest captured from people international.

The first article only about her, had then been her participation in the Gryffindor Quidditch team. There having her mentioned on inheriting her fathers' quidditch passion along with viewers already spotting 'exceptional talent'.

But what boring article would it had been if they hadn't at least pointed out some flaw on a 12-year-old girl? So, her flying was not fast enough, her hits not hard enough and it was clearly lacking her of any ambition. They didn't care about the girl feelings, her insecurity brining her to train a minimum of 3 hours daily. People loved critic, especially to those born into the spotlight - that's what they cared about.