• Chapter XXX

My mind 
is an ocean of 
thoughts
and darling,

I never 
learned 
how to
swim.

The school year started to come to its end

The school year started to come to its end. Students, from every year, were making their way onto the scarlet train, there chatter and laughter probably heard back in Hogwarts. Boarding the train, even the last ones left hogsmead behind and found their way into the compartment, talking on whatever they would do in the holidays, some chatting on how their O.W.L.'s could have turned out.

And in the center of it all, without a doubt predictable, the Marauders. Like kings, passing compartment after compartment. While not every one particular was a fan of the group, they still received enough envious, longing and admiring gazes to continue the rise of their ego - even when it was only Sirius and James whos smiles got a little cockier with each passing second. Peter, obvious to the gazes that were 'even' shot towards him, locked probably the most admiring towards the boys. Remus, for his part, kept it to himself with looking into every compartment, ignoring the looks and rather searching for flame-like hair.

Yet a specific hazel eyed boy bet him to that, coming so sudden to halt that; along with the train that started moving, made the group of boys stumble back, Sirius perfectly landing on top of a squeaking Peter. Not even minding, James kept starring into the compartment, ignoring the curses Sirius muttered under his breath, as he had noticed the dark hair of Marlene. He wasn't able to see Victoria, yet wherever the latina sat, so did the blond.

With a deep breath drawn, and his hair newly messed up, the boy slid the door open, his admiring smile turning into his signature grin. Yet as quickly as it was there, it fell as the girl was sleeping. Laying there like a fetus, with her head on Lily's lap, the blond hair spilled over the gingers' legs, seeming nearly golden in the sunlight. There were various notes and a couple of books at her feet and on top of her, almost like a blanket.

"Shhhhh-" The boys head turned towards the glaring redhead, her green eyes almost like poison. Her hand kept running through the blond hair, an attempt to keep her calm and definitely asleep. The only other student in the rather large compartment was the previously noticed Marlene, only lifting a specific finger, not even trying to show any interest in their entering as she kept her gaze towards the magazine she was reading.

And as the compartment was relatively empty, it was invitation enough for them to take place there. Peter, rather scared of the black haired girl, took the place the furthest away from her, for that taking away the seat next to Lily that Remus was about to take. Giving up, and also entering the compartment, the werewolf sat down next to Sirius, the wizard himself having sat down next to Marlene which left James overjoyed in occupying the rather small space that was left free between Victoria and the window.

"Go away! ," Lily whisper screamed over Victoria and to James. The boy only offered a toothy smile. '

"Lilyflower, Victoria actually invited us in."