• Chapter XXXI

Kiss the sun that gives light to life and warmth to all you hold dear.

It wasn't like Victoria didn't know what the first thing was, her brother would want to do the moment their feet would touch Britain grounds

It wasn't like Victoria didn't know what the first thing was, her brother would want to do the moment their feet would touch Britain grounds. Talking about it and continuing talking about it. Through Berlin, Singapore, New Orleans, Sofia, and Marrakech - the family holidays were spent in incredible stress, yet the boy was about to attend his second year.

Not even a week away till they would return to Hogwarts and either Atkinson sibling could say that they were most relieved that the holidays would come to an end. Neither child was ungrateful for being able to visit those places. But it wasn't holidaying in their eyes.

It was business events, galas, 5 hours of private training for a job neither child wanted daily,6 hours of private tutoring daily - 24 hours of being the perfect children daily. There wasn't time for the long naps, hours on the beach, days of visiting family members Victoria wrote in her letters towards her friends, about. The girl was happy when she was even able to see her brother for more than 3 hours daily.

When they returned to their home, it couldn't be mistaken for free time. They weren't officially locked up in the manor, yet it sure felt like it.

Partly it reached the level in which the girl came to blaming herself. From the way of thinking, after some time, even understandable. It wasn't anyone's other fault that there was an A marking her O.W.L.'s. But it wasn't her choice in choosing all those subjects and playing quidditch, that filled time in which she could have been studying for this specific subject.

But with one factor gone from the agenda, the other ones seem to be just as good enough to fill the time she could have used to relax-even when it was just a little. For a while she found herself regretting her decision of quitting Quidditch. It had resulted in a lot of yelling, endless hours on talks on why her decision wasn't hers to make. It through a bad picture of the family.

'Giving up is something you can leave to those under us' were her grandfather's words after the hundredth toxic glare and hours of words explaining the effects this could carry.