• Chapter XXXII

A sea has been born in me. I do not know how.

One thing I know: living water.

Solveig von Schoultz

"Cayden Jacob Atkinson, would you calm down a little?!"

It was a hopeless attempt to rais her voice in an act of being heard through the crowd.King's Cross station in the morning of the first day of September was nothing but chaos for itself. The train station, the part that wasn't hidden to the un-magical world, was normally crowded with muggles on their way to their destination.

She had always tried on dawdle their way through the there, to enjoy her so un-magic surrounding. It was always a failed try, but at least she could say she tried. Even if it was with a disappointed frown. But now, when August came to an end and September appeared in the picture, so did a certain group of people from all over the U.K. .

Wizards and witches, ranking from all ages, guided their way through the station, most of which would board the Hogwarts train. Each face showing different emotions, the sorrow of those who were starting their final year, aware of it being their last. Or from parents, blue to already say their goodbye to their children. Yet, most of them were happy. The bright happy kind - seeing their friends again, returning to Hogwarts, starting a new adventure.

They built a crowd of people, and in the middle of it all, a frustrated Victoria. No matter how loud the words would come out of her mouth, the boy's ears would stay obvious them. She faintly heard the houselve mutter complaints from time to time. It would have brought a smile to her face at any other occasion, how a creature could act just like the creatures he called masters. Now, her worry prevented her from anything other than the worried expression her brother seemed to enjoy on her face. Otherwise, she saw no other reason why he always seemed to cause it.

Some people found themselves mimicking the anger of the houselves, while others smiled amused at the boy, rushing his way through the people. Wherever there was the smallest piece of free space, the boy didn't hesitate to squeeze his way through, leaving his sister in rush to keep up. The first time that they weren't super early and Victoria regret it to its fullest. Usually, it was a handful of people, now it was just a mass of people. And to her advantage, in the middle of it was a giggly, and way to careless Cayden - the carelessness soon coming to his disadvantage for the boy in form of the body he ran right into, which caused him to fall right on his back. She would have laughed, probably, but the fall seemed pretty serious. Even though it only lasted for a couple of seconds as he soon began to laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Cayden, I told you so!"

Marlene had to laugh at her friend's motherly behavior, endless days of receiving exactly that treatment passed her mind. But just as she laughed at the act in front of her, she continued with the bubbly laugh and stunning bright smile once she found herself in the arms of her best friend.