oh the dramatic...update

This didn't come as a surprise, did it?

I mean for you definitely not. You had to endure the whiny author's notes and rare updates. The only person it could have surprised was me when the story started. Fucking sake I hated falling in love with a story just to end it. And even better when it stopped when it got interesting, so usually just after the first kiss. But as I doubt that anyone really "fell in love with this story" I'm not too worried.

I will be deleting this.

Now before you throw whatever technical device your reading this against a wall. Or start crying hysterical breath in. Grieve silently over the loss you will have such a hard time overcoming. This was incredible - the experience I had writing this and... Who am I kidding? I loved it, but towards the end I hated it. So now, my goodbye loves.

Oh, wait. Of course, I, as your quirky and funny friend I had to let my prankster out a little bit. Or could you say my...marauder. Ahhhh, almost as if I'm not familiar with the word cringe.

No, but seriously. Dry your eyes bitched because I'm deleting this. This....But I'm re-writing it.

Now before you drown under the overwhelming euphoria and threat of having to wait so long for chapters again, hear me out.

So I haven't updated this story in such a long time (5 months), because writing wasn't fun anymore. This story wasn't fun, because for me (and probably for you too) it didn't make sense. I didn't like Jily, and what do I do. Write a story that is the same thing bitch, just different shapes.

And now as said - I want to rewrite this. I loved the idea, but not the development. That sneaky part of me still is foolish enough to think this story has potential, and I can't really let go of Cayden yet. Maybe from Victoria a little too much. But that is the point.

I mentioned expectations. I mentioned expectations, mental health and so many more things that I think I could execute a lot better. And I did.

The "new" story is already structured. I have the plot lined out, every chapter planned. Victoria, Cayden, James, Lily, everyone is there, but not like this. More like what I had in mind, and of course, personally, it is wayyyyyy more realistic in what surroundings I built for this idea. I mentioned OCD, portrayed it wrong. Said her family had expectations, wrote her as this overworked pureblood with a pressure that could suffocate if you blinked at the wrong time. But that bitched walked around quitting quidditch and hugging a half-blood Slytherin.

I will keep this little bag of poo online till I finished the first 5 chapters to publish. I truly believe that it won't take that long. I already enjoy just thinking about it way more than with ATLAS and, as already mentioned, have already planned out everything.

Now you'll ask yourself - what stops this drama-queen from just publishing them now? Well, you do.

Don't worry, you're still my favorite child. You did nothing wrong. But I would really need your help. A lot of times my writing demotivated me soooo much. And just to keep this as short as possible, I would need you to just interact with me this one time. What could I improve my storytelling? What should I do more or do less? Not to be that person, but honestly, the more criticism, the better. And even though I don't think anyone cares at this point, it would help me finish writing a lot more a lot quicker. I mean I still have school, and as stupid as it is to point it out, also friends. But I need 3 to 4 hours for a 3,500-word chapter. I mean regarding my writing talent now, it probably explains it. But I would be really happy about feedback, any feedback.

Now without having corrected it really, nor having really read over this, I am still surprised that your still here. To be fair, I'm generally surprised that people read this. So till we see each other again (probably in the comments) I love you, I truly do, and I couldn't thank you enough xxxxx.