Chapter 35

"Hey girl! You ready?" I let Aria in my house and she puts her towel around her neck, and her sunglasses on.

"Do I look ready?" I ask and do the same.

"Yes! Edward is going to fall for you!" She screeches.

"Please don't screech anymore." I say and take the towel off my neck.

"Ok." She pauses, "I'M SCREECHING!!!" I start laughing, and she does the same. We're both just laughing in the foyer.

After laughing for five minutes, as usual, we calm down and I say, "We should get going."

"Yup." Aria says. I lock the front door, and walk Aria to the garage. I grab my keys, shut the door and lock it. Gotta keep your house secure! And if you don't keep it secure, a Thomas will come in at night and watch you sleep. I unlock the car and get in. I shut the door and so does she.

"Music?" I ask.

"Yeah!" She says cheerfully. This is why we're friends. We both like music. I don't know a lot of people who like to listen to music the way we do.

"Once upon a time! A few mistakes ago!" Aria starts singing as I pull out of the garage. I join her when I get onto the road.

"And he's loooong gone! When he's neeeext to me!" We sing and dance together in our bathing suits. So much fun.

"Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in!" I change into my dramatic stage. I flip my hair and sing with Aria. I look over at her, and she does the same. We're acting like we're performing on a stage...fun. I drive up the street and there's Edwards neighborhood. He might be coming out soon, or he already did.

STOP LIGHT! "Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground!" I bang my head forward, and back every time I start singing the "oh!"

"Trouble trouble trouble!!!" On every one of these "troubles" I look to each side of me, sticking my hands out with it. The light turns green and I push down on the accelerator. Then I look to my side as I'm singing along and see Edward happily laughing at me. Well, what did I expect from him? I immediately quiet down and look at Aria, with embarrassment.

"What's that face for?" Aria asks.

"Oh nothing." I say and just keep my eyes on the road.

"It was Edward wasn't it?"

"Y—No." I say while raising my eyebrows. "The person looked at me and I got embarrassed because of my lip-syncing."

"In 200 feet, turn right." The Google Maps lady says. Siri? Is there a difference? Anyway, I turn right into Thomas' neighborhood.

"In 400 feet, the destination is on your right." Fun. We're almost there. My pulse starts to raise. I can hear my heart beating in my ears.

"You have arrived at your destination." I slam on the brakes, I got distracted.

"212 or 214?" I ask. "I can't see the numbers on the house."

"Well that one's 214." Aria says, "his is probably the one without the numbers on the front of the house. Knowing him"

"Probably." I say. "That's Thomas. Also it's says it in the address, so I guess it's that one." I say sarcastically. We both laugh and get out of the car. I adjust my sunglasses and make myself feel cool. We went up to the door. "Go to backyard" a sign read.

"Ok." I say and immediately turn around. Aria follows. We walk around the side and open the gate. We walk through and I close it. I walk around the corner of the house beside Aria and feel a cold water hit my skin.

"Ha ha!" Thomas yells, "Gotcha!" Squirt guns. We're gonna eventually be in the pool anyways. He's so immature. But remember I'm here for Edward. Aria and I walk over to a table with an umbrella. Wow. He has a nice backyard. Anyway, I take the sunscreen out of my bag and start spraying everywhere. I spray my legs, arms, and neck. I pause and wait for Aria to be ready. She takes her towel off her neck. I aim and spray without her wanting me to.

"Hey!" She mildly yells, "I wanna tan!" I laugh. I hear the gate shut. I stop laughing and look over. It's Edward. Oh my gosh! He's shirtless. He's so cute with his sunglasses too! Then with his towel over his shoulder! Awww!

"Ashlyn?" Aria waves her hand in front of my face. I don't respond. Edward looks over and smiles. He's adorable! Wait, he's looking at me? Fix that drool, Ashlyn! I put my hand over my mouth and wave. I keeps smiling in the sun and waves. I swear, he gets cuter and cuter!!

Oh my god. He's coming over here! What do I do? Just breath! BREATH!

"Hey Ashlyn." He says in his sexy voice. I mean, he says in his voice.

"Hey." I say back kinda quiet.

"Hey Aria." He says and smiles even more.

"Hi." She says also quietly. Edward walks around me and puts his stuff on the table next to mine. He takes out his sunscreen and sprays his body. Soooo hot. He sets his glasses on top of his head. I watch every move, but didn't notice till then.

Thomas then says, "Alright guys! Everybody's here, so everybody in the pool!" I drop the sunscreen bottle on the table and run into the pool. I do a cannonball. As I'm underwater, I open my eyes and see everybody else jump in. I wait for Edward to jump in. Is he even coming in. I slowly raise above the water and I see Aria charging towards the pool. I let out a big scream and go underwater. She barely misses my head as she does a cannonball. I come back up from under and we just laugh.

"Did you hear yourself?" Aria couldn't even let out that sentence from her laughter. "You sounded like a squealing pig!"

"Now she's gonna sound like a horse!" It's Edward. I look over my shoulder, and neigh.