Meeting Spider-Man

They all sat around the small, wooden coffee table, which had Thor's hammer resting upon it. (Mjilnor's ok, btw) talking casually. 

After civil war, they had managed to customise the accords slightly to their liking, and Tony, Steve and Bucky had talked it out for their personal problems between each other. 

In other words, all was forgiven, and they were all back to being one, big, happy family. 

After a lot of begging, the Avengers had also managed to convince Tony to let them meet Spider-Man. 

"He'll be down in a bit, we stayed up a little late in the lab last night." Tony explained. 

"He likes science?" Bruce asked curiously. 

Tony opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by a loud tumbling noise, a bang, a loud crashing noise, and the loud proclamation of- 

"Fudging heck- ow-"

The room went silent, all eyes on the door that separated them from the staircase and the main, communal area. 

Pepper stood up from the couch, a slightly worried look taking over her pretty face. 

"Peter?" She called. "Are you alright?"

A young, squeaky voice called back. 

"I'm fine Miss Pepper!" 

Pepper made her way over to the door anyway, opening it and disappearing from sight. 

"Peter! Oh my god- Tony we need to take him to the med bay again!" 

"But Miss Pepper-"

"You're bleeding Peter." 

"Yeah but it'll be gone in a couple of hours anyway- advanced healing, remember?" 

Tony sighed in the lounge, standing up. He looked over at the other Avengers, some stifling giggles, some looking concerned, some confused. 

Pepper and Peter bickered for a few minutes, before Pepper finally let him walk out into the lounge, a tissue pressed to his bleeding forehead. 

He stopped dead at the sight of the Avengers, sitting around the coffee table and looking back at him. 

"Guys, this is Peter Parker, my intern, and, Spider-Man." Tony said slowly, obviously worried about their reactions. 

There was silence for a few moments, after Natasha's quiet, calm greeting. 

"What the hell he caught my metal arm!" Bucky exclaimed. "A twelve year old caught my arm!" 

Peter frowned at him. "I'm fifteen." He said, looking mildly offended.

"Twelve, fifteen... either way, you caught his arm. I'm impressed." Clint said, waving an arm. 

Peter blushed slightly. 

"And he caught that jetbridge thing!" Steve piped up. 

Tony turned around and glared at him. "You threw a jetbridge at him?!" 

Peter felt like this was a good time to butt in, before Tony killed Steve. 

"It's okay Mr Stark, I can carry really heavy things, he must've realised this before he did it." 

Steve nodded, agreeing with Peter. 

After a little bit of conversation and introductions, in which Peter mainly sat in a stuttering mess- blushing and overall looking star struck. 

He ended up taking a couple of selfies, then sent them to Ned, looking like an overexcited puppy. 

***

Natasha was heading to Peter's bedroom to notify him of dinner, for he was staying at the tower that weekend. She paused when she was about to open the door, listening to his excited blabber to one of his friends. 

"—and then the Winter Soldier was all like- 'whoa he caught my arm' and he actually remembered me! And Captain America was all like- 'and he caught that jetbridge too!' And he was so impressed Ned, I impressed Captain America! And a bit later Hawkeye- Hawkeye Ned, he said he'd teach me how to use the bow and arrow!" Peter was saying in an overexcited manner. He deepened his voice whenever he was quoting the two men, and Natasha could hear his best friend through the skype call- also acting very excited with loud squeals and noises. 

Natasha smiled to herself. If anyone hurt her new ребенок-паук (spider baby), then she would probably kill them, because hell, this kid was cute.