Twitter

A/N Requested by PraiseTheCassSass

———————————

Peter pressed the final button on his second phone- he couldn't have it on his own phone, for the sake of giving away his identity. So Peter saved up with his weekly allowance to get a new one, despite Tony telling him he could easily buy him one without even making a dent in his pocket. 

But now if was official. 

Spider-Man had a twitter. 

_

TheOfficialSpider-Man

Hey! Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-man here, just announcing this is my official twitter account. Stay safe, have a great day!

_

It was a simple message, but it did it's job and Peter was soon to have several followers- some being the Avengers themselves, and Pepper, and some being Ned, MJ, and hilariously, Flash. 

Peter knew nobody would believe he's the real Spider-man until he showed some proof. So he strapped up a go-pro to his chest, and swung out of the window. 

He filmed his entire patrol, then edited it to the most exciting parts on his laptop. It received over 10 000 retweets and 12 000 likes. 

It had only been about a day or so, and he had already gone viral. 

"This is so cool!" Ned hissed as Peter and him headed through the halls. 

"I know!" Peter replied excitedly. "Everyone knows it's the real Spider-Man too, so-"

"Hey did you guys hear? Spider-Man has a twitter!" Samuel Furgusen said as he walked past, one of the kids in Peter's year. He was relatively popular, but had always been quite nice to him and made the most hilarious jokes. 

"Yeah we were just talking about it." Peter replied. 

"Do you think he'll do a Q and A? I heard that a couple of people are asking for one, including my cousin."

"Maybe." Ned glanced at Peter hopefully. 

"Aw sh!t I'm late for chem, see yah." Samual realised the time as he glanced at his watch, then waved to them and headed off in the direction he had originally been coming from. Peter wondered why he had been coming in their direction then, until he realised he must have realised he was walking the wrong way and used the conversation as a good excuse to turn around without looking weird. 

"Dude!" Ned said, interrupting Peter's thoughts. 

"What?"

"You have to do a Q and A, it'd be hilarious!" 

Peter hummed, thinking about it. 

——————this is Alexander, he brings you this time skip today—————————

Peter took a deep breath, sitting on a spinny chair, in an empty room with white walls. It was one  of the old conference rooms, unused in the current moment, so he set up his phone on the table. 

He made sure he was wearing his Spider-Man suit, and put on interrogation mode to change his voice. 

"It's okay Peter, you can do this..." he took a deep breath, then pressed the button on his phone. 

"Hi everyone! I'm doing a Q and A, so uh, send in questions and I guess I'll answer them."

Questions were quick to roll in, some serious, some absolutely hilarious that made Peter laugh aloud.