Last chapter :(

Ok so this chapter is mainly an Authors note but there'll be a couple small bits too small to be chapters or like small bits of them or whatever down the bottom. This is my last chapter of the book mainly because I'm going on holiday for like ten days and it's just easier to finish it now, and also because I'm running low on ideas. 

Since this is the last chapter, I have some questions for you readers and it would be really helpful if you answered them for me. 

1. What is your favourite chapter and why?

2. What can I improve about my writing (perhaps actually editing lol)

3. Would you want any more books etc from me and if so would you want them advertised in later chapters of this book?

4. What is your least favourite chapter and why?

Thanks to those who answer these, I don't expect you to remember every chapter and everything in them, so it's ok if u don't answer those. 

Also thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments you guys leave it motivates me a lot and I know I've said this before but I am really grateful for it and so thank you so much!

Anyway, here are a couple shorts for your entertainment;

"Nahnahnahnahnahnahninnininininah-" Peter, bored as hell, was making noises quietly during lunchtime as he, MJ, and Ned ate their lunches. 

"Peter, because I love you I'm going to have to tell you to stop." MJ told him, not looking up from her thick book. 

"Aw, I love you too!" Peter replied, smiling.

"Great, date on Friday at the cinema?"

"Sure what time?" 

"About six, we can have dinner." 

"Awesome." 

MJ went back to reading, and Peter took a bite of his sandwich, eyes boredly scanning over the cafeteria. 

Ned just stared at the two with no clue as to what had just happened. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Peter was sitting on his bed doing homework, when he saw something out of the corner of his eye crawling along the floor. His spider sense immediately went off when he saw the spider, and with a loud shriek he jumped onto the ceiling and into the corner. The spider was between him and the door, so there was no way of escape. 

There was only one thing to do.

"HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" Peter yelled. 

"What- AHHHHHHH!" Sam's scream sounded like a little girl as his eyes fell upon the spider and he stumbled backwards. 

"Kill it Uncle Sam!" Peter whined, trying to edge further into the corner. 

"I'm not going anywhere near that friggin demon what the hell- STEVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" 

"What?" Steve asked with an exhasperated sigh, then helped when he saw the spider. "Yeah, no. Buckyyyyyyyy!" 

"I'm not killing the spider!" Bucky yelled back from a different room. 

"Wanda?" 

"I heard the word spider. I'm moving out." 

Sam, Steve and Peter looked at each other in fear. 

"That's it, come on, you can do it." Peter was edging over the ceiling, crawling above the spider, coaxed by Steve and Sam. They were all very terrified, and the spider sat in the middle of the floor, unmoving. 

Finally, Peter arrived on the other side of the room and carefully jumped down, Sam closing the door after him. Steve placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. 

"You were very brave Peter. Don't worry, you won't ever have to step foot in there again. We'll move into the compound upstate instead."

Peter nodded, sighing in relief. 

He was okay. 

That was a close one. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey Peter, do you want Hawaiian p-" Tony stopped in the doorway to see a chalk star-thing on the floor, as well as several candles. MJ stood in the middle, looking rather confused, and Ned and Peter were looking at a book labeled- 'how to summon a demon' and muttering quietly. 

"I don't get it, we did everything right, how did MJ get there...." he overheard Peter saying. 

"You know what, I'm not even going to ask." With that, Tony left, and closed the door after him. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thanks again so much for reading :) I feel really sad now that this is the last chapter, I'm addicted to writing lol. 

Take care of yourselves, have a nice day. 

:)))))