Kidnapped

A/N Requested by mysteri1425 and modified by me (Sorry. I know this probably isn't what you had in mind when you requested)

Spider-man swung through New York, happy as ever, excited for the lasagne Tony Stark had promised as a sorry for telling him off for eating the last of the ice cream, when really it had been Clint the whole time. 

He had almost finished his patrol when he heard a loud, high pitched scream not too far away. 

He immediately changed direction- almost smacking into a building again in the process- and went straight in the direction of the scream.m

What he found was a person dressed strangely as a wolf, howling in the middle of a dark alleyway while a person dressed as an octopus held a gun at them. 

It was quite strange, but Peter didn't think anything of it, going down to help out the strangely dressed man.

His spidey senses suddenly went off, but he thought it was just from the octopus with a gun, until suddenly there was a dart in his neck, which he drowsily touched with one of his hands before he passed out. 

****

When Peter awoke, he was chained to a wall with some sort of metal that was too hard for his super strength to break- he suspected it was vibranium, the strongest metal on earth. 

The room was dark and cold, but he still wore his mask and suit, which he was great fun for at least. 

"Karen where am I?" Peter whispered, looking around the room. 

"Location not found. It seems I am mal-mal-malfunctioning. Rebooting, total reboot finished in; ten minutes." Karen told him. 

Peter swore under his breath, eyes adjusting until he could see in the dark. He intook a quick, sharp breath when he realised he wasn't alone in the room. 

"Ah, you're awake." A deep voice said with a cackle, and a lamp beside where Peter sat suddenly lit up. 

"Where am I?" Peter asked, trying to keep the waver from his voice. He lifted his head in a confident manner, the spider eyes narrowing at the figure. 

The figure finally stepped into the light, turning out to be a man dressed up as a lion. "Welcome," He said. "To the furry club." 

"I'm sorry- what?!" 

****

Tony paced the living room worriedly. Peter still wasn't home- he was supposed to be home two hours ago, and he had been so excited about the lasagne, he wouldn't just miss it. 

The others had tried telling him it was probably fine- maybe just caught up in patrol. But Tony couldn't help the bad feeling that grew and grew in his chest- that maybe Peter wasn't okay. By the way Steve was acting, he knew he wasn't alone either. 

"Friday call Peter." Tony said, unable to wait any longer. 

"Calling Peter." Peter's phone rang and rang, and everyone was just about to give up hope when- 

"Who is this?" A deep, manly voice said. 

"Tony Stark. Who are you? Where is Peter?" 

"Spider-Man, is here, and he's fine. Say hello Spider-Man!" 

"Uh, Hey Mr Stark, they think I'm a furry-"

"You can have him back if you give us one million dollars-"

Tony tuned out, watching frantically as Friday traced the call. 

Call traced; address- World Furry Centre, New York. 

"Goodbye Tony Stark, and we expect our money." 

The call ended, and Tony turned to the others, all of whom looked worried. 

"They're close, they're at the world furry centre in New York." 

"The what?" Steve asked, looking very confused. 

"Furry. It's a person who dresses up as an animal and acts like them kind of." Tony explained. 

"...right. Well let's go rescue Peter, but first, we need a plan." 

"I've got a plan. Go in, take him, chuck em in jail, go."

Steve sighed; Tony tended to wing these kinds of things. His mind wandered back to when Thor first turned up with the whole battle of New York thing. 

Before he could say anything else, Tony was suited up and heading for the fastest exit- for him the stairs seeing as he wore his suit. 

****

"For the last time, I'm not a furry! I'm a boy- man! I'm not even dressed up as a spider! I look nothing like a spider!" Peter argued, trying, once again, to convince the man beforehim that he wasn't a furry, even though he was called Spider-Man and could climb up walls and shoot webs. 

He had webbed up the first round until he ran out of web fluid, which was a feat in itself, but it seemed they just kept coming, and now he was still chained to the wall, and the opposite wall was covered in white webs and over fifty furries, though some of it was dissolving by now. 

The door suddenly burst open and in came a fox furry, out of breath. "The avengers are here!" He panted, clutching a stitch on his side. 

"Did they bring the million dollars?" 

"What do you think?" Tony said, coming into view, his repulsor held up, and shot the man into the wall opposite. He scanned the room and visibly relaxed when he saw Peter, still suited up and everything. 

He walked over and tried to break the chains, only to realise they were made of vibranium. 

"Where'd they get vibranium?" Tony muttered, catching the quick-pick that Natasha threw at him when she came inside, a device that shield had provided her. It unpicked literally every lock ever, and Tony quickly unpicked the locks, allowing Peter to stand up properly finally, rubbing his wrists. 

"They got it off the black market," Peter explained. "I did a little interrogating while I was here, like Auntie Tasha taught me." 

Tony smiled. "Good boy. Let's go home, are you hurt?" 

Peter shook his head. "It was all pretty poorly planned on their behalf, and they really just wanted me to join their club. They thought I was a furry." 

Tony barked a laugh, the pair leaving the room with the others, who had easily defeated the club members, some very well known criminals. 

The police went in once they had left, jailing them all. 

Peter had a shower when he got home, then ate his lasagne, which Steve heated up for him. Overall, it all worked out in the end, and the worst thing that came Peter's way was a bunch of teasing about being a furry, as well as a couple of water balloons filled with paint as a prank, though Tony killed those who had thrown them, for paint got on the carpet and walls.

A/N Sorry this chapter wasn't that good, and didn't really make much sense, and also sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a Christmas party (which was really fun) and had a bunch of stuff to do. Today I had another party for my uncle and auntie who are getting married, so I also didn't get much time to write today. 

Also here's the pavlova I decorated for the Christmas party cos I'm really proud of it. Pls excuse the photographic quality, my mum took the picture. It's also a picture of a picture cos I couldn't send it from my phone to my iPad sorry.