Authors note + short chap

Ok so I'm really sorry I didn't have time to write a chapter today cos my grandparents came over and my sisters had their Christmas concert that I attended cos I'm just the best sister ever. 

However, starting tomorrow I'll be doing twelve days of christmas chapters just because I love Christmas and according to the vote yesterday, most people wanted it and one person didn't but they were really nice and the reason was so that I could spend time with my family. 

Anyway, Christmas chapters are coming so that's exciting and I'm sorry I didn't get a chapter in today :)

Also if you don't want Christmas chapters or you don't celebrate Christmas then I'm sorry? Honestly this is why voting is compulsory in Australia. 

Happy reading, have a nice day

:)

Here is a short short chap for your entertainment;

-starting here-

Peter swung through New York, getting all the previous anger out of his system by beating up muggers and helping old ladies across the road. 

He had had a bit of a fight with Tony, because Peter had once again, neglected his own health in order to save the world, or a small neighbourhood, in his case. 

"Making my way downtown, walking fast..." he sang quietly, only to hear the roaring of repulsors behind him. 

"SPIDER-MAN!" An angry voice yelled. 

Peter sped up. "-walKING FASTER." He sang, in a slightly panicked voice. Tony had evidently realised he wasn't in his room sulking like expected. 

Suddenly, out of knowhere, a shield hit his head. In his shock, Peter let go of the web and landed on the ground, both hands slapping onto his forehead. 

"What the f*ck Richard?" Peter exclaimed, taking the opportunity to quote a vine. 

"Language! Also, sorry." Steve seemed apologetic, but he easily threw Peter over his shoulder and pressed his ear, speaking into the comms. "I've caught the Spider-baby. Mission helicopter parents is complete. I repeat, mission helicopter parents is complete." 

Peter didn't bother squirming in his arms, he just rested his chin in his hands with a loud sigh. 

Tony landed behind Steve, flipping up his face plate and looking at Peter. 

"We're gonna go home, we're gonna make you eat, then you're gonna go down for a nap like a good boy. If you don't, we'll have to result to drastic measures... touching the hair." 

Peter pouted, even though they couldn't see it through the mask. "That's not fair, you know that puts me to sleep in two seconds flat."

Tony smirked. "Exactly. When you wake up, we're gonna talk about this." 

Peter groaned exaggeratingly loudly, dropping his head into Steve's back. 

"This is child abuse!" He yelled loudly. 

"No, this is called being a good parent. We can't just let you neglect food and sleep." Steve told him. 

"I am sleeping and I am eating, just not as much as before. Plus, I've been functioning fine!"

"Peter I walked in on you petting a random cat and calling it a hairy baby." 

"That's from Big Hero 6 you uncultured f*ck!"

"Tony initiate the hair."

"Not the hair! NoooooooOooooo!" 

Tony went in anyway, running his fingers through Peter's hair until he was out like a light. 

"Well that was surprisingly easy," he said. "Let's do that next time."