Babysitting for Uncle Clint

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Laura asked worriedly, dressed in a beautiful floral dress and a black leather jacket that Natasha had leant her. Her brown hair was curled, and she had applied make up to her face. 

"Don't worry Mrs Barton, I have experience with kids, and your kids are pretty well behaved." Peter replied, sending a friendly smile down at Lila, who was standing beside him, an innocent smile on her face. 

Clint came into the room, dressed in a dark blue dress shirt, jeans, and fancy shoes. His hair was gelled back, and he smelt of a masculine perfume. 

"Are you ready to go Laur?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Laura sent him a loving smile. 

"Alright," she said, giving in to his smile as he pressed a kiss against her forehead. She turned and looked at Peter, who was trying not to gag at their lovey-doveyness. "If anything happens, or you can't handle it, call us, okay?" 

Peter nodded. 

"Bye Peter!" Clint called, leading Laura out of the room. 

"Make sure they're in bed by seven thirty! And no sugar!" She called as Clint gently lead her through the door, the click of the lock signaling their leave. 

The moment the door had closed, all three children turned and looked at Peter. 

"So, uh, what do you wanna do?" Peter asked lamely, unsure of what to do. 

Two minutes later, Peter was sitting on the ground, playing lego with Cooper, all while Lila played with his hair- sticking bows in it, and making small piggy tails. Nathaniel was playing with some of his childrens toys, wacking Peter with them when Peter didn't pay enough attention to him. 

"What do you think?" Lila asked, shoving the mirror up his nose so hard peter was contemplating checking it wasn't broken. Peter took the mirror and looked at his appearance, trying not to cringe as he noticed the large amount of bows and clips stuck everywhere possible. There was pink hair chalk in one part,  and there was three pigtails sticking up. 

"It looks great! Thank you Lila!" Peter said, smiling at the very proud looking Lila. 

"Now do me!" She said, shoving the accessories into his hands. 

Cooper looked devastated. "But he was going to play legos with me!" He whined. 

Nathaniel seemed to agree, smacking another toy against Peter's leg. 

"Er, why don't we do something we can do together? That everyone likes doing." 

"Like what?" Cooper asked, folding his arms grumpily. 

"Uhh, does everyone like drawing?" 

"I like drawing!" Lila said loudly, eyes lighting up in excitement. Cooper just rolled his eyes. 

"I suppose so," he sighed, beginning to pack away the lego. Peter felt a pang of guilt. 

They pulled out all the crayons, textas and paper, beginning to draw. Peter showed Nathaniel how to keep the crayon on the paper, then went into the kitchen to heat up the dinner that Laura and Clint had preprepared for them. 

It only took about five or so minutes to heat up the food and serve it up, but when he got into the lounge room again, it was a disaster zone. 

Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel were all covered in ink, giggling as they continued drawing on each other. There was paper all over the floor, and they had somehow managed to smash a glass in the small amount of time he was gone. 

"Guys!" Peter shrieked, staring at the mess in shock. 

All three looked up, that look of pure innocence replacing their devilish grins they had sported just seconds before.