Babysitter

A/N

Me: *screaming loudly*

Steve: what? What happened? 

Me: I'VE GOT 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter: is- is she okay? 

Me: *squealing, jumping up and down, clapping hands*

Loki: *grinning, twirling dagger* can I stab her? 

Peter: what? No, Mr Loki we talked about this! 

Loki: but she's so annoying! I mean, look at her!

Me: *running in circles in the distance, screaming, hugging ipad to chest, Ironman chasing me* 

Me: I got 1K reads! Oh my freaking god I needa tell tahlia! She said by monday, but it's freaking friday what the hell-

Bucky: who's tahlia?

Peter: *gasppppp* her friend you- rude person. 

Me: *taking deep breaths, panting* okay, okay... I'm okay now. Without further ado, here is today's chapter! 

Bucky, whispering: who's she talking to? 

Peter: *gasp* the readers you imbecile! 

Peter hurried after his father, using his puppy dog eyes to the best of his ability

"Please dad, I don't need a babysitter! I'm fifteen now, and I know how to cook, I can make my own meals, I'll go to bed on time-"

"Peter, you're a reckless teenager who thinks he needs to save the world constantly. You have your crusts cut off on your sandwiches, and have someone tuck you in every night. I'm getting you a babysitter, whether you like it or not." Tony told him sternly, and Peter realised he wouldn't look at Peter's face, probably to avoid the curse of the puppy dog eyes. 

"But dadddddddddd-" 

"Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow, it's just one day." Tony told him, pulling him into a tight hug. He could feel the front of his shirt dampening and realised Peter was crying, especially when he heard sniffling. Tony hugged him tighter, kissing Peter's forehead. 

"I'll leave you with Steve, he's good at hugs isn't he?" 

"Yeah but they're more mum hugs, yours are dad hugs." Peter sniffled, hugging Tony so tight he almost broke a rib, not that he told Peter that. 

"What's the difference?" Tony asked, amused. 

"Dad hugs include pats on the back, mum hugs are engulfing your entire body and holding your head into your chest like a baby." 

Tony snorted. "Steve really is your mother, isn't he?" 

Peter nodded into his shirt. 

"Well Uncle Clint's a dad, I'm sure he'd give you dad hugs if you asked, he'll be there too. It's just one night, how bout I leave your IronMan blanket with you like last time?"