Interview

"As your assignment you are required to interview your hero. You must have at least ten questions, and have a video of the interview to submit to me. Here's the task sheet." Mrs Fay said, walking around the smelly english classroom and handing a sheet to each person. 

Peter and Ned looked at each other in excitement, and even MJ looked up from her book to look over the task sheet. It was a pretty boring assignment to most, but Ned, Peter, and MJ, were all able to interview the Avengers if they wanted to. 

The bell rung a couple of minutes later and everyone piled out of the classroom, chattering away and flooding towards the exits. 

"Are you coming this afternoon? I'm guessing you want to interview one of the avengers." Peter asked as they came to a stop outside his locker. 

"Yeah I just need to text my mum, think she'd be fine with it," Ned said, unable to keep the excited tone from his voice as he pulled out his phone. 

Two minutes later, Happy certainly wasn't happy as he listened to the pairs excited chatter in the back of the car. He eventually put up the little glass bit between them, but Ned and Peter weren't bothered, knowing he would do it eventually. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Peter asked as they walked into the kitchen, dumping their bags by the door with their shoes. There was many shoes at the door, some boots, high heels, sneakers, converse, even a pair of light up sneakers that belonged to Lila. 

"What have you got?" 

"Literally everything," Peter opened the pantry door, revealing a massive pantry filled with various foods. "Want a cookie?"

"Sure!" Peter handed Ned some cookies from the box, then started making them some sandwiches to eat. He had just gotten the nutella out to spread on the bread when it was yanked out of his hand, held up high out of his reach.

"No nutella Peter, have something healthier in your sandwiches." Steve scolded him, putting the nutella back in the pantry. 

"What's the point of having nutella if I'm not allowed to eat it?" Peter asked, pouting. 

"Decoration." Steve joked, pulling out a lettuce, a couple of tomatoes, some cheese, and mayonnaise. "I'll make your sandwich, go sit down with Ned and do your homework."

"Yes mum..." Peter mumbled, plopping onto the couch beside Ned. 

"Do you wanna start writing the questions?" Ned asked, pulling out his english book. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Peter replied, also pulling out his english book. 

It took about half an hour to finish writing out their questions, munching on their sandwiches as they did so. 

"It's still annoying that they treat me like a kid you know," Peter was saying, leaving the sandwich crusts on his plate. "I'm pretty much a grown up now that I'm fifteen." 

Ned nodded in agreement, right as Tony walked in. 

"Oh hey Peter, I put the drawing you did of us on the fridge." Tony said, gesturing towards a crayon drawing of Peter and Tony holding hands in their suits, which was magneted on the fridge. "And Steve is coming to the expo tonight so we can't tuck you in, so I'm putting Uncle Clint and Auntie Nat on tucking in duty. I'll leave Mr Teddy for you if you miss us too much." 

Peter smiled at him. "Thanks dad, will you be back in the morning?" 

"Yep, then we can have our father-son nap time like usual, but the others probably won't join us because of what you did with the airhorn last time." Tony said, sending Peter a playful glare.