Snow + christmas carols Xmas chap-6

Peter fumbled with the zip on his overly large, puffy, warm snow jacket that Steve had insisted he wore. Being the mother hen (Peter did call him 'mum' for a reason) he wouldn't let Peter leave the tower without eating, drinking, sleeping, and bundling up in enough jackets and warm clothing to bake a cake. 

"Are you ready Peter?" Ned called, in his own warm clothing. MJ had come too, but she was currently internally fangirling over her heroes- Natasha Romanoff and Pepper Potts. 

"Coming! Where are we going first?" Peter asked, skipping out of his bedroom, where Ned waited for him. 

"MJ said we could go ice skating, maybe have a snowball fight, then have hot chocolate and hot food in a cafe or something." Ned told him. 

"Good thing I've got my money then," Peter said, patting his pocket. "Oh wait, no I don't hold on a sec." 

Ned stopped and waited for him with an amused smile, listening to the loud curses and smashing noises, along with the sound of something tumbling, a loud gasp, then a whispered; 'oh it's just Mr Bunny, I thought...nevermind.' A ball rolled out of the door, followed by a robot Peter had made for school. 

Peter followed behind, wallet in hand, and plucked the robot up, placing it back in his room and closing the door. 

"I'm good now," He said, and the pair headed down the hallway, into the kitchen where christmas carols were currently blasting from the speakers. Clint was laughing maniacally away from Natasha, and Bucky was whining loudly with his fingers in his ears. 

MJ stood beside Pepper, looking unsure of what to do, and Pepper was talking to Tony, convincing him not to murder Clint by the sound of it. 

"No, he's just having a little fun you can't-"

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR—

"Tony turn that repulsor off right now!"

"CLINTON LOUISA ELIZABETH ROSE BARTON TURN IT OFF YOU F!CKING SH!TBAG!!" Natasha yelled, still chasing Clint around the island countertop. 

-IT'S THE HAP-HAPPIEST SEASON OF ALL-

"BarTON!" Bucky yelled, Clint still laughing as he jumped over the counter, dodging Sam when he lunged at him. 

"-holiday greetings and gay happy meetings, when friends come to call, it's the hap-happiest season of all!" Clint sang in a horrible, out of tune voice. 

"There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow, there'll be scary ghost stories, and tales of the glories of christmases long, long ago," Peter and Clint sang in unison, 

"Oh NOW YOU'RE BOTH ASKING FOR IT!" Tony yelled, and jumped on Peter before he had the chance to run. 

Peter just laughed from beneath him, still belting the lyrics at the top of his lungs. Clint was on top of the fridge, shrinking away from the murderous hands trying to reach him. 

The song came to an end, then Clint was mouthing 'Santa Tell Me' by Ariana Grande, winking suggestively and pretending to be a model. 

SANTA TELL ME, IF YOU'RE REALLY THERE, DON'T MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN IF HE WON'T BE HERE, NEXT YEAR-

Clint mouthed the lyrics, making it really seem like he was the on singing them, however Peter was singing the lyrics into Tony's ear, grinning beneath him.

"Oh god, just stop." 

"No. Hey look, another song is coming on. Ned, MJ, remember this one?" Peter grinned up at the two, and everyone else in the room seemed to realise that there was some sort of inside joke they didn't get.