Twitter Pt 2

A/N Requested by Lockstrider :)

Recap of Pt 1

Peter (as Spider-Man) gets a twitter account, does a live stream, a bunch of his tweets, etc. 

-story starts here- 

Spider-Man's twitter account was one of the most popular accounts on twitter, among many celebrity accounts. It made him very excited, for Peter, as himself, had never gotten this much attention, not that he wanted it. Behind the mask, nobody knew who he was, and he liked it that way. 

At the moment he was driving home with Happy, Ned and MJ, who were going to come over and help out with his live stream. It was already revealed that them, and Peter, knew Spider-Man through Shuri's social media account, so it wouldn't matter if they were in the live stream. Shuri was also going to be there, for she was arriving at the tower that day, and she was going to play recordings of Peter's voice behind the camera to make it look like he was there too, so it wasn't suspicious. 

"But then he said that I couldn't write a eulogy for Peter's funeral for my biography." Ned was saying, sighing sadly. 

"Weirdo." MJ said dryly, turning the page of her book. 

Ned scoffed. "Says you, you wrote a seven double sided page romance book about two lesbians who slowly fell in love then killed one of them off in the end before the other got to tell the other they loved them. In an hour." 

MJ rolled her eyes. "That doesn't make me weird, it makes me smart." 

"Whatever..."

Peter decided now was a good time to interject in the conversation. "I remember that, the teacher was marking in class and started crying." 

Ned giggled, a hand flying to his mouth. "Sorry, I just can't imagine Mrs Angrypants crying." 

Mrs AngryPants was the English teacher at the school, though her real name was Mrs Cardonel, but everyone called her Mrs AngryPants because she was the strictest teacher in the school. 

"Oh that reminds me, have you two losers finished your books yet?" MJ asked, temporarily closing her book for a second. 

"Yeah I finished it last week, it made me cry so much the others made me hot chocolate and sat me on the couch. They thought something had happened at school." Peter said, chuckling. 

"Are you okay Peter?" 

"Yeah, I just read this really sad book..."

"A book? A book made you cry this hard?" Sam had shrieked. "We thought someone had died or something!" 

"Someone did die! The demon author sinked my ship then ended the book on a cliffhanger!" 

"What's a ship?" Bucky then asked. 

Peter stared at him for a solid three seconds. "Oh my god, you don't know what a ship is? Lemme show you what Stucky is, hold on..." 

"I haven't finished it yet!" Ned exclaimed. "I was gonna finish it last night but my mum took it away and told me I could finish it today and that reading until 3am was not healthy." 

Peter and MJ nodded at him sympathetically, both knowing exactly what that was like to have books taken away late at night. They were all the sorts of people to stay up late reading, especially MJ, who almost never put down her books. 

"What did you get on your science test?" Ned asked as they clambered out of the car, waving goodbye to Happy and heading for the elevator. 

Peter blushed slightly. "Uh, I did good."