A/N- requests

Ok so this is an authors note but it's something important. 

I do allow requests, it makes me really happy when someone leaves a request, but that being said, I'd like to only have requests that are happy and/or funny. You might have noticed that the majority of my chapters are funny with the acception of a few. This isn't by coincidence, there is a reason behind this. 

I know there are a lot of people out there who are having bad days, who might be depressed, or have problems of their own that we don't know about. I think a sad chapter/book probably isn't going to make it any better, and some things written might be a trigger for certain things. 

I want to make my chapters funny, happy and something overall that is going to make people smile at least once in their day, whether it's been a bad day or not. 

This is why I'm going to ban sad requests, requests that are going to make a chapter sad in any way. 

I don't want to put anyone who has requested these on the spot, because I have done their requests and they have turned out really well in my opinion, and I'm not mad at anyone who has given me a sad request, but I just wanted to say that all future requests need to be happy, funny, and also please kid friendly, though all of the requests so far have been good and I thank those who have requested. 

Thank you to everyone who has read my book so far, it makes me more motivated to write when I know people are enjoying my story (based off the many comments) and thank you to everyone who has commented and voted or even just read my story. 

I hope you all understand my reasoning behind no sad requests, and I hope you all have a great day and get through everything you're going through, whether it be exams (good luck) or something else. I hope you all wake up with something to look forward to even if it's something small, and that you look into the mirror and know that you're beautiful. 

And if you think that nobody cares, just know, I care. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. 

Have a great day, get some sleep, and make sure you eat enough. 

Happy reading!

-PotterHarry01