Driving

Requested by Heidi708

Peter stumbled out of his bedroom, rubbing his tired eyes. He had stayed up most of the night before reading a book while walking around on the ceiling. He eventually curled up, upside down, in the corner and read his book, fell asleep, and fell to the floor. 

Once on the floor he had decided he was too tired to move, and consequently decided to sleep right there, on the floor. 

When he awoke he was in his bed, tucked in, with his favourite teddy with him- of course, an ironman teddy (what did you expect?). Peter had wondered who had done it, and was surprised to find that it was Clint (his dad instincts had awoken him from his slumber in the middle of the night. His eyes had snapped open, and he stood up and walked to Peter's room, picked him up, and tucked him in) all thanks to asking Friday. 

So now Peter was stumbling into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing his eyes tiredly. His hair was a curly mess, and he only realised he had forgotten to put on a shirt when Sam wold whistled him, and Natasha came to him from behind and slipped a knitted jumper over his head, which was slightly too big for him and smelled of Bruce. 

Natasha herself was wearing one of Steve's shirts, Tony's pants, and Thor's cape. Her shoes were Wanda's, and her overall style was a little strange. 

"Morning Peter," Steve said, biting into a pancake. "Bucky's making pancakes today, and Wanda's wearing a pink sock so he's a little aggressive so be careful-" Steve ducked as a pancake flew out of nowhere. 

Bucky was indeed in the kitchen, flipping pancakes and wearing an apron with 'oh crepe' on it and several frills. The entire bench space was utterly covered in pancakes of varying sizes, stacking up towards the ceiling. 

"Eat them or I'll shove them down your throat." He growled, swearing under his breath as he attempted to flip another pancake and caused it to stick to the ceiling. Peter glanced up and found an assortment of pancakes stuck to the ceiling. 

After finding a plate that didn't have a meter high stack of pancakes on it, Peter grabbed a couple and doused them in maple syrup, sleepily munching on them and resting his head on Wanda's shoulder. Wanda didn't mind, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and shuffling over to give him more room to watch Tom and Jerry with her. 

It was at that moment that Tony walked in, wide awake and wide eyed. 

"Morning everybody!" He chirped, buzzing slightly as he skipped over to the kitchen and grabbed two pancakes, shoving them into his mouth plain. 

Steve's eyebrows furrowed- Tony was never this happy in the mornings. His eyes glanced down to where his leg was bouncing up and down once he had sat down. 

Natasha and Clint seemed to have already worked it out, giggling quietly behind their hands. 

"Tony," Steve asked sharply. "What did you drink?" 

"Red bull, coffee, and five sugars!" Tony replied excitedly, spinning in his chair. 

Sam snorted from the couch, near Peter and Wanda, and Steve sighed loudly. 

"Exactly how many of those have you drank?" He said exhasperatedly. 

"Pffffff only six in the last half hour!" Tony sang. "I had to finish the upgrades on the ironman suit." 

"Next time you do that I'm telling Pepper. You're influencing Peter to do bad habits, and it's bad for your mental health." 

"Mental shmental- oh! I bought you something Peter." 

Peter, who had been peering over the top of the couch, grinned. "Really?!" He asked in his usual overexcited manner, tiredness forgotten. He wondered what it might be- perhaps that really cool lego set he saw and was hinting at.