Xmas chap 9

Peter shovelled his breakfast into his mouth- porridge with frozen berries, honey and peanuts, his eyes glued to the tv in front of him. 

He was currently watching an interview that Steve and Bucky were doing live on a morning show.

"What is your opinion on Spider-Man putting so much of your lives onto the internet?" The lady asked, glancing at her palm cards twice. 

Bucky, who had been taking a sip of water from his water bottle, closed the cap and put it down. 

"We're not really bothered by it, he doesn't really post anything personal or embarrassing other than things everyone can laugh about, so it doesn't effect us much." Steve said. 

"Plus, he's done some pretty embarrassing things of Sam before, so-" Bucky said, laughing as Steve elbowed him. 

"Bucky and Sam have a bit of a rivalry going on between them." He explained. "Like when we were doing cross-"

"nEXT QUESTION." Bucky interupted loudly, his hand smacking across Steve's face, hiding his teasing grin. 

"How has your recovery been going from the Winter Soldier?" 

Bucky froze slightly, hand finding Steve's inbetween the two chairs. 

"It's been doing well, since I went to Wakanda for the cyro-thing, and I haven't been the Winter Soldier since. Now I go by Bucky, or the White Wolf."

The lady nodded, then went onto other questions, such as if they were in a relationship. 

The both denied (yet again) despite the fact they were currently holding hands, and had been spotted on a date only a week earlier, and the countless paparazzi pictures of them kissing each other on the cheek, or wrapping their arms around each other. 

At this point, Peter figured it was a joke, and when they got married they would have fun watching the internet blow up about it with 'I told you so's'. 

Tony strolled in, holding a fancy looking box in his hand. 

"Hey Peter, I need a favour." 

"What do I get in return?" 

"Well a pretty good phone for one, and also you owe me a favour from that time I got you out of that bathroom when you spilt water on your-"

"Okay okay, what do I need to do?" Peter interupted, face pink. 

"I need you to make a good advertisement for the new Stark phone. Make it funny, and not like any other stupid phone ad, but also show what the camera can do because that's where we have the most competition, everyone knows how good the other parts are." 

Peter nodded, taking the phone Tony offered him, looking at it in shock. 

"Once it's done, show it to me, then we'll put it everywhere, beginning with social media or whatever. Good idea?" 

"Yep, do I get to keep it?" 

"Yeah, if you make a good ad." 

Tony was already in the kitchen, making himself what looked to be the sixth coffee that morning. Peter chewed his lip, glancing back up at the tv where Steve was telling a story, hands flying everywhere, Bucky watching with a grin. 

"-and he shot down that hill like a rocket, and that was how he ended up needing surgery on his lip." 

An idea popped into his head. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bucky asked, glancing down the steep hill in a nervous manner. Steve stood by the dead, stick like tree, suppressing a grin. Sam looked extremely happy, for his job was the pushing part.