A little crazy

A/N Requested by Barbemeli :) happy reading! 

Peter sat in the back of the car, Happy driving and Pepper, who had accompanied him to the dentist, talking on the phone to an important person. 

Peter just stared outside the window, eyebrows scrunched as he thought deeply. 

What language do chickens think in? Would they think 'bock bock'? 

Peter absentmindedly began mouthing the words 'bock bock', which caused Happy to send him a weirded out look through the mirror. Peter took no notice, his thoughts wandering once again. 

Would I stick to a nonstick pan? What would happen if I jumped out of the window right now? Would my healing factor fix it? 

Without thinking, Peter started taking off his seatbelt, ready to jump from the window and test his theory, but Happy interupted him before he could do so. 

"Put your seatbelt back on." He said sharply, sending a stern glare at Peter through the mirror. Peter started putting it back on, scowling in disappointment, and Pepper turned around with the phone still pressed to her ear, giving him the same look. 

Peter leant back on the chair, eyebrows still furrowed. "What's in my mouth?" He asked loudly. 

"Cotton wool." Happy grunted, since Pepper was still on the phone. 

"Why've I got cotton wool in my mouth?" Peter asked, voice muffled slightly. 

"Because you got your wisdom teeth removed." 

"They're not there anymore?" Peter asked, eyes widening. 

"Nope." 

"B-But- I didn't even get to say goodbye!" Peter whined, beginning to tear up. 

"Oh well."

Pepper finished up her phonecall and twisted in her seat to look at Peter. "How bout you go and say goodbye tomorrow when you're feeling better, huh?" 

Peter relaxed slightly, leaning back against the seat for a few minutes. 

After a couple of seconds of silence, Peter suddenly sat up, horrified. 

"They took my tongue!" He yelled, tugging on his hair. 

"No they didn't Peter." 

"Yes they did! I-I can't feel it! It's gone!" 

Pepper giggled slightly. "It's still there Peter, don't worry." 

****

"How's he going?" Tony asked, walking over to the car to greet them. Pepper just pointed to where Peter sat in the back of the car, tears dripping down his face, looking devastated. 

"What's wrong bud?" 

"They- they took my tongue!" Peter said, eyes wide. 

Tony bit his tongue, laughing. "No they didn't Peter. It's still there, look." Tony grabbed one of Pepper's mirrors and held it up, showing Peter that his tongue was still there.

"Oh." Peter said, looking into his mouth. Tony chuckled, unbuckling Peter's seatbelt and helping him out of the car. 

"You know dad, I love you. You have cool hair, and-and you wear fancy suits."

"That's nice Peter." 

"Who's Spider-Man?"

"You're Spider-Man Peter." 

"Really? Then-then why don't I have four legs?" 

Tony laughed aloud, unable to hold it in. "What do you mean?" He asked, stiffling more of his giggles as he watched Peter, who looked genuinely confused.