Vines are now a weapon get ready

Ever since Peter met Shuri when visiting Wakanda for the first time with the Avengers for a meeting, they had been best friends.

They had a lot of things in common- a love for science, a love of pranking, and of course-

Vines. 

"Hey I had this idea," Shuri said, spinning in her chair as Peter fiddled with something in her lab. 

"Yeah?" Peter replied, glancing up from his vibranium webshooters. 

"What if we had this concept that whenever either of we begin a vine, the other has to finish it, no excuses." 

Peter nodded. "So if I said 'what are those?!' Then you would have to say-"

"These are my crocs." 

Peter beamed at her. 

"And if I said 'this b*tch empty!' Then you'd have to say-"

"Yeet!" Peter chucked the screwdriver in his hand across the room. 

Shuri cracked up laughing, clapping her hands as Peter realised what he'd just done, and ran over to retrieve it. 

"Oh this is going to be fun..." 

*-*-*-*-*-*

It was only the next day that Peter was eating breakfast with Shuri on the roof of a random building, watching a couple of children play a game with a ball that Peter didn't know the rules to, but Shuri obviously did, yelling at them to get their heads in the game. 

Peter had just bit into a bun, mouth full, when Shuri turned to him with a smirk that meant nothing good. 

"Jessica, I saw you hanging out with caitlin yesterday." 

Peter, whose mouth was still full, had to attempt to reply with a full mouth. 

"R-rebecha ibs not whad you fink." Food sprayed everywhere, and Shuri started laughing again. 

"I won't hesitate b*tch!" She said, through her laughter. Peter started giggling because Shuri was giggling, and began choking on his food. He ended up spitting it into a napkin so he could breath again. 

Later on, during dinner with T'Challa and the Avengers, Peter looked at Shuri slyly as she sipped her water. 

"This b*tch empty." Peter whispered. Shuri lowered her glass and looked at him, horrified. 

"Please don't." She whispered back, looking at the glass in her hand. 

"This b*tch empty." Peter repeated. 

"I am so gonna get you back." Shuri hissed, raising her arm hesitantly. "YEET!" 

Everyone ducked as she yelled it, and turned around or stood up as her glass hit the wall and smashed to a million pieces. 

"Shuri!" Scolded her mother, standing up at the head of the table. 

"Sorry Mother." 

"Go clean it up this instant, you are to finish your dinner in your bedroom." 

"Yes mother." 

Peter felt rather guilty, until Shuri looked at him over her shoulder and mouthed- 

'Did you see T'challa's face?' All while grinning, her dimples on show. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next day Peter was due to go home, and so he stood in front of the quintet, watching his family bid goodbye to T' Challa, Shuri and their mother. They were all pretty respectful with it, though Bucky exchanged a hug with T'Challa and fistbumped Shuri because he had grown rather close with them while he was staying in Wakanda.