Sin 3

Changkyun heard Jooheon stopped counting, he sighs in relief. Putting his earbuds in, he blasted his music while browsing through the internet to entertain himself. He mentally noted he will go back to school the next day. Oh, he have forgotten about Jooheon. Either way, he didn't care for the demon, anyway. 

On the other hand, Jooheon have stalked up behind Changkyun with a mischievous smirk. Reaching over, his arms have draped over Changkyun's shoulders and his icy hands guide along his neck, causing Changkyun to gain goosebumps on his own flesh. Turning his head to face Jooheon in complete alarm, his face was mere inches away from that sickening demon's smirking face. 

Changkyun mouth gaped open, staring into those black irises. The crimson was drained, as Jooheon seem more human than before. The younger felt tensed, but not in a bad way, but the thrill of sudden satisfaction. He was awed by Jooheon's beauty. 

Jooheon leaned closer, and Changkyun snapped out of it instantly by the movement. "What the fuck are you doing!" screams Changkyun, grabbing him by the collar of shirt and pushing him away. Jooheon laughs, "You talked to me!" he hopped on the couch, nearly throwing Changkyun's laptop to the floor by his impact. "You fucking idiot!" the younger scolds, his cheeks dusted red with complete embarrassment. 

Was he seriously flustered by a demon? 

Jooheon smiled widely, his own smirk off his annoying face. "You aren't ignoring me, anymore!~" he hums, proud to be victorious. Changkyun sighs, trying to calm the butterflies within his stomach. His heart seemed to pace also, as it also grew wings, and he tried to catch that flying heart. He couldn't believe himself, however. 

He fucking admitted that the annoying ass demon was good-looking.

"What do you want?" Changkyun sighs, closing his laptop. 

"I want you to pay attention to me! Stop ignoring me, Kyunnie!" 

"Stop calling me that. My name is Changkyun." 

"Do you want me to call you darling, instead?" 

"That isn't my name either," Changkyun rolled his eyes and put away his laptop onto the table. He walked off to the kitchen, and took out the cup noodles. Jooheon followed him like an attached dog, his shoulders slump in boredom. "Again?" Jooheon questions, and Changkyun glanced at him in confusion. "What?" he asks, unsure. 

Jooheon eyed his cup of noodles, "You are eating that, again? Are you on a diet or something?" 

"No. I'm in college, what do you expect? Money from me?" Changkyun scoffs, and Jooheon shrugs. "Maybe you should get a job," but Changkyun just rolls his eyes. "You think its all easy? Oh shut up, you're just some demon. An observer, not a puppet in life, like us." Changkyun heated up the noodles in the microwave, and Jooheon tilted his head. 

"Puppet?"

"I say puppet because we have no reason to be alive." 

"You? Humans?"

"No, I mean cows." Changkyun rolls his eyes. "Of course, humans. I referred to us as humanity, in general." 

Jooheon thought deeply about Changkyun's thinking, and Jooheon know that Changkyun does have a low self-esteem. As he observed him for these past nights, he can sense the low self-esteem and depression that polluted his mind. It seemed to be an infection within his brain, as Changkyun's thoughts are always so negative. 

For some reason, Jooheon pitied him. 

"I am sure, you have a reason." Jooheon shrugs, and Changkyun shook his head. "What are you to say? You're a demon." Changkyun muttered out. Before, Jooheon could argue, the beep of his finished noodles interrupted him. Changkyun left the kitchen with the cup of noodles with a pair of chopsticks. Jooheon followed, behind.