Sin 14

"Fuck, my stomach!" groans out Changkyun, while Jooheon stood outside the bathroom, watching Changkyun throw up his snack from hours ago, only becoming liquid and particles that his stomach have denied due to the ridiculous amount of alcohol that he couldn't handle. Changkyun was slowly becoming sober as he threw up an hour or so, groaning in complete exhaustion and pain from his burning throat. 

Jooheon remained to be pissed off, as he only watched the younger die in front of him. Personally, he didn't know how to help, but really he seriously hated the fact that he allowed the slut to touch him. He huffed as he remembered the memory so vividly, building up his grudge leading to him being sulky. 

After a few more minutes, Changkyun's system have calmed down and he laid back on the tile floor, closing his eyes. Jooheon sighs, taking a hand towel and wetting it. Instead of cleaning Changkyun's sweaty face with snot, he just threw the towel on the younger's face making the other scoff. Changkyun took the towel and sat up, wiping his face. 

"Take a shower," Jooheon commanded and Changkyun tossed the towel aside. "Fuck that, my head hurts." Changkyun sighs, his mind mushed but he have gained some sense in him. Jooheon walked out and Changkyun laid back down, closing his eyes to drift himself away from the pain. However, Jooheon returned with pills and a cup of water, sitting down beside the younger while he handed the pills and cup of water. 

"Did Disney movies teach you how to care for someone hungover?" Changkyun joked, taking the cup and pills, gulping down the pills instantly with water. Jooheon remained silent, watching the throat of the younger's move by the sensation of water running down his throat. Jooheon ignored the urge to choke Changkyun and fuck him senseless, as he got up and turned on the shower for the younger. 

He was supposed to be sulky, not horny. 

Changkyun finally got up from the floor, brushing his teeth and taking off his clothes to shower. Jooheon left the bathroom, silently. Changkyun noticed the blonde's silence, and he knew that the other was being a brat due to jealously. The younger took a quick shower, and left it with dripping hair with a towel tightly tied around his waist. He shuffled back in his room, his body glistening by the excess water remaining on his delicate skin like crystals. 

Jooheon lifted his head from the pillows, which he have buried his face in, and glanced at the younger. He took the time to enjoy the sight of his Changkyun. His sulkiness fading, as he smirked at the marks he have created nights before. The marks slowly healing, but remaining to remind him of his territory. 

Changkyun got dressed in his usual nightly wear, tossing the towel in the closet while he walked over to bed and collapsed right beside Jooheon. Tiredness finally taking over, making his body shut down within the sheets that messily hugged him. Jooheon sighs, not containing his urge to hug Changkyun like he usually does, as he wrapped his arms around the younger. Dragging him closely against his body, and hugging him like a life size teddy bear.

"Hey Jooheon, you know I am gay, right?" 

Honestly, Jooheon found that as a stupid question, and honestly he doesn't even know if Changkyun was sober or not. He just wanted the other to shut up and sleep. 

"I already know that." Jooheon states, with a roll of his eyes. 

"You know, I am gay for you." Changkyun mumbles out, and he knows he was speaking the truth. He was. But, honestly, he doesn't know why he decided to tell Jooheon. 

On the other hand, Jooheon laughed a little. What an odd way to confess.

"Who wouldn't." Jooheon says with a small shrug, kissing along Changkyun's neck, making the younger shudder under his touch. 

"I am serious..." Changkyun sighs out, turning his head with half-lidded eyes from exhaustion. He leaned over and kissed the other on the lips, making Jooheon's eyes widen. 

He didn't think Changkyun would have the confidence to kiss him. 

But, he wasn't complaining at all. As cheesy as it was, their lips fit perfectly together. Jooheon's insides seem to go up to flames, but not from anger or anything negative, but a sense of being wanted and liked - no, more like love. It was indescribable, however he will admit that these emotions swell much more compared to getting hugs. He loved this feeling. 

It was weird, but he can only describe that it was energy pulsing his bones and it made him feel alive. 

Surely, he have kissed other people due to many sexual activities, but this felt different. 

Changkyun has him weak. 

Changkyun moved away, turning away with fully closed eyes, wanting to get rest. Surely, he will remember this. But, all he could think of is sleep. 

Jooheon wanted to pay back and kiss him, since he didn't before, but he knew the younger was exhausted. He decided to let Changkyun sleep. 

"Goodnight, Kyunnie..." Jooheon whispered with a smile, kissing Changkyun's head and Changkyun have drifted off to his own sleep. The kiss lingering on his head as something warm, which seemed to make him fall asleep, instantly. 

.

Changkyun woke up to the smell of something burning, he looked around tiredly, remaining to be exhausted from the night before, he didn't awaken to Jooheon beside him like he usually does. He rolled off the bed, concerned on what is burning, he have walked off to the kitchen and Jooheon stood with burning pancakes. Changkyun's tiredness seem to evaporate as his eyes widened in shock. 

"Jooheon, what the fuck!" Changkyun yells, taking the pan, Jooheon looked at him. The sudden concern disappearing off of Jooheon's face, as he seemed to smile at Changkyun happily than he should have in this situation. Changkyun threw the pan in the sink, the flames nearly hitting him in the face, he turned on the water and the flames have become nothing but smoke, making the younger cough by the deadly smoke. 

"Good morning, Kyunnie! I tried to make breakfast, see!" Jooheon innocently says, wrapping his arms around Changkyun's waist, hugging the other from behind. He smiled at the black disks on the pan, looking depressed and a complete failure - Oh, it reminds me of Changkyun. 

Changkyun sighs, exasperated. The exhaustion taking over once again. He seriously woken up to this bullshit. He looked over his shoulder to face Jooheon, who rested his head on his shoulder with a smile, his cute dimples radiating brightness around his smile. He may look innocent, but Changkyun knows this piece of shit nearly burned down the apartment in his sleep. 

"Why did you think it was a good idea to cook?" Changkyun sighs out, and Jooheon shrugged. "I wanted to cook for you," he says with a smile and leaned in, kissing the younger on the lips. Changkyun didn't forget the softness from the night before, and he smiled lightly against the other's lips, the irritation leaving him. 

Changkyun pulled away, with a light sigh, feeling weightless. He would admit that this shit was weird. He is technically dating a fucking demon. 

But, did he care? Not at all. 

He seemed devoted to Jooheon, and he knows that Jooheon will remain by his side. He trusts him, and he doesn't mind letting Jooheon having his heart in his own hands. Jooheon has an ability to crush any time, but Changkyun have learned to trust the demon.

"You're going to be late for school, by the way." Jooheon have torn him away from his daydream, and Changkyun blinked away his trance with Jooheon's gaze. He looked at the time pinned against the kitchen's wall, and Jooheon was right. He pushed Jooheon away, dashing off to his room. Jooheon was offended by being pushed, he pouted as he whined to the younger. 

Changkyun ignored him and got himself dressed in a quick outfit, only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, he ran out with his backpack. Jooheon ran after him, annoyed that he has to run in the morning. 

He shouldn't have said anything.