Sin 19

"Changkyun?" Jooheon said with a tired tone, and Changkyun didn't dare meet him in the eyes. Hyungwon pushed Changkyun inside like a prisoner chained, but Changkyun instantly went to his room upon entering, the door slammed shut. Changkyun have hid away and locked himself up, just like a prisoner. Jooheon was stunned, and he wanted to speak with Changkyun. 

He noticed the younger's eyes, they seemed broken as the glass he held like armor. His messy ash blonde hair added on the look of looking exhausted, and Jooheon didn't know why he was like that. Did Wonho do something? 

What did they do? 

"You're Pride?" Hyungwon asks, making Jooheon come back to reality. He forgotten about the other demon's presence. Sloth's scent was quite overwhelming, the smell of cinnamon filling his nostrils. It was a relaxing scent. "Where did you find him?" Jooheon asks, not bothering to answer the other's questions. Hyungwon didn't seem to mind. 

"On the stairs of a apartment complex," Hyungwon states. Jooheon never realized the hooded eyes of Hyungwon's. In comparison with the other Sloth, Hyungwon looked more tired and evident dark bags lined under his eyes. But, he held an ocean in his eyes, his eyes oceanic blue with a small glare. However, it clicked in Jooheon's mind.

"Are you roaming?" Jooheon questions, and Hyungwon nodded. "Yes, I personally know Wonho." admitted the other, the taller sitting down on the couch. Although, Jooheon wanted to speak with Changkyun and try to fix things, he was somehow curious of Hyungwon. This demon was calm, and too calm compared to the last Sloth. "You didn't bound with him?" Jooheon asked, his voice laced with hatred with the mention of the broad male with platinum hair. 

Hyungwon shook his head while he curled up in a ball on Changkyun's couch, the demon reminded Jooheon of a cat. Hyungwon is lazy, and seems physically unmotivated but a calm demeanor radiated from him. Jooheon sat on the floor, facing the other. "Why not?" he asked, and Hyungwon hums. 

"People are boring," Hyungwon states with a small yawn. 

"Do you know what happened to Changkyun?" Jooheon couldn't help himself but to ask. He knew something have happened. Changkyun doesn't hold grudges, he just dislikes people.

"Maybe," Hyungwon mumbles. His blue ocean eyes became hooded, the small glow fading. He was seriously falling asleep.

"What happened?" Jooheon pressed, wanting to know. Hyungwon hums, "You will be angry, Pride." 

"Just call me Jooheon. Tell me, now." 

"You care a lot about that pesky human," Hyungwon mutters out and Jooheon glared. Ruby eyes glared at him, and Hyungwon knew he have cut a wire he wasn't supposed to cut. "My apologies. I do not want to come into bad terms with you. You are better than the others from what I heard from Kihyun," Hyungwon confesses and Jooheon was surprised to hear that a demon was curious about him. 

Overall, accepting who he is and wanting to come into good terms. However, Jooheon isn't going to act like he wasn't used like before. 

"Whatever," he coldly responds with. "Just tell me." Jooheon sighs, irritation evident in his voice. He was already pissed from earlier events, and Hyungwon being stubborn about the truth wasn't helping his stress. 

"I wouldn't advise killing someone because they hurt your pet, Jooheon." 

"Just fucking tell me!" Jooheon snapped, rising from the floor as his eyes glowed like newborn rubies. The glow in them looked like rich jewelry, and the red wine seem to stain his puffy cheeks from the anger building up. Hyungwon noticed the wrath coloring his cushioned face. Hyungwon sat up, his head tilting while his sapphire eyes look back.