Sin 12

Minhyuk and Changkyun glanced at Jooheon in confusion after hearing the demon say out the name out loud in mere surprise. Of course, the two couldn't see the other demon that Jooheon was facing. 

A smirk was plastered on Wrath's face. "Long time no see, Pride." Wrath waved a little, his cocky smirk never leaving his face. Jooheon couldn't help but grin. 

Among all the sins, Jooheon befriended with Wrath. 

Shownu glanced at his demon with furrowed brows, his plump lips pursed in consideration. He isn't sure what his demon was talking about as he couldn't see the other. 

"I be back," Wrath hums as he smacked Shownu's ass making the other flinch. Shownu looked at him, mouth gaping to protest, however Wrath was already leaving the room and Jooheon followed not informing Minhyuk and Changkyun his leave. All three were left with confusion. 

"You wreak of his scent," Jooheon mumbled as he stood alone with his friend. The other laughed, "I may have fucked him." he shrugged with no shame. Jooheon already knew his friend was similar to lust, the two connected as they have a desire. When not reached, Wrath was born to be the reaction of it all - Anger. Wrath, or Kihyun his official name, was a perfectionist and desired everything to meet his standards. If not, he gets annoyed or even burst into flames. 

Personally, Jooheon found Kihyun scary when enraged. Not the typical nagging or the irritated state of the other, but Kihyun have burnt down places due to his own wrath. He was top three of all sins to be afraid of. Gluttony and Pride being the first two.

If Jooheon was honest, he never liked Gluttony. They were too similar. The two want power, they both craved for it. Jooheon was the king with his own crown, while Gluttony was the one to want anything in relation with a crown. It will be a crown of gold or thorns, but never a paper crown. Since they were so similar, Gluttony and Pride never got along. 

The two were always at competition and Pride hated someone challenging him on his throne. He fucking hated Gluttony.

"Minhyuk wreaks of your scent," Kihyun chuckles and Jooheon shrugged. "He's best friends with Kyunnie," Jooheon watched his friend relax his small body against the wall. "I feel bad for him." Kihyun says with a blunt tone, and Jooheon chuckled. 

Seems like his friend didn't change after many years. 

"Heard the news? Sloth was killed. New demon took the place, though." Kihyun tilted his head, as though he was thinking about the new demon taking placement of Sloth's place. Jooheon hums, "Who is it?" he asks, interested. 

It was always interesting news when one of the sins die. 

The sins were powerful, even Sloth although they are the less motivated. Power holds inside them, and it will be very unfortunate to hear about Sloth's defeat. Personally, Jooheon never cared if a sin died. But, it was very interesting on how they died. 

It was the tea he loved to sip. He knew he was the one that would never end like them. 

"Not sure. I heard its another demon competing for his place. He won it. His name is Hyungwon," Kihyun shrugged and Jooheon pursed his lips in consideration. He never got to know the last Sloth, but he heard the last Sloth was the less problematic one among all of them. In fact, he was the one never bounded. Although, laziness take over every human, Sloth doesn't give a single fuck about people, whatsoever. 

Not like Sloth's tendencies were unmotivated, he just never gave a care. Humans were boring to him. But now, with a new Sloth, Jooheon wondered if this will cause a change among the sins. Especially friendship-wise or compromises. It was always difficult to get along with a newcomer.